Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Old Game - Metal Fatigue

Game Title: metal Fatigue

My Rating:

Review:

Giant re-configurable robots (called Combots), simultaneous action on three playing fields (surface, underground and orbit) in a full 3D world. Players are able to choose from thousands of Combat part combinations to assemble an army of these towering, weapons-laden units and take them into real-time battles.

Inspired by classic Japanese anime themes of loyalty and betrayal, bravery and cowardice, and the hierarchical pressure to choose between serving the needs of the individual, family or state, Metal Fatigue unfolds a new generation of real-time 3D strategy game where fantasy and realism meet on the computer stage.

Metal Fatigue does not exist in shops anymore although it could be bought on EbaY or Amazon.com for a price...

Screenshots:

mf13.jpg

Final Say -

very good game, doesnt work on XP very well. demo can be found here... http://www.strategyplanet.com/metalfatigue/

Nice another review! I wish people made more of these.

Cool game.

Yeah I remember this game. It was pretty neat. But I always liked the mech warrior series better.