Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft March Updates

What should be done with the InfernoRPG?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Save it or sell it?

• Sell it and save the money for something else?
    • Let's keep it I want to try!
    • Don't care..

Hey guys, I've got a few updates for you!

There was an error with the Downloads System that prevented a user from submitting a file that was over 8MB. This has been fixed and I was able to successfully upload a 22mb file. A max, you should be able to upload as much as 60MB without any problems.

The CommunitySEO script was updated, but there are a few bugs with the system. Any lo-fi topics don't load correctly and will redirect to the board index. All other small bugs have been fixed. Topics should get a slightly faster load time as of about a week ago, disabled a few server side feature.

The gaming forums have changed a bit. There are new forums, and new icons for the forums. They've been moved around into different categories and this has been requested for a while. So check it out and start populating the new forums!

The default tab in the Profile View is now the Signature. Expect the layout from the Ghoztcraft Skin to be transfered to the other skins within the week. Changing the default tab to the signature allows for a quicker page load and helps with browser compatibility problems.

Please vote on what to do with the InfernoRPG! I don't have time to manage it and anyone I've tried to pass it on to has found it far too complicated and time consuming. It was a 100 dollar script and it's not worth just having lay around, if I sell it we can use the money to get something else for the site.

Thanks everyone,

~XGhozt

Everything looks good, Although... it caught me off gaurd with the sig. ^_^ Idk. Thats gonna take some time to get used to.

I think we should sell it. I mean, its not being used. No one will take the responsibilty to do it. Why keep it?

I think the RPG should be sold. I don't know any one that uses it and in hindsight it seems like it was a bad idea to get it.

I can't wait to see the new profile view on the other skins.

Oh yea, btw. :heart: the icons and the downloads. ^_^

I think it would probably be best to sell it and use it for something else. It sounded like a Ghoztcraft treat, but if it isn't going to be used and it's too complicated to manage it is equivalent to 100 dollars that is just sitting. Thanks still for getting it though. ^_^

i voted dont care but selling is better, i dont know anyone who uses it anyway

well... i voted give it a try...

ill take a look at it... and see what its like. ryders learing bout the AS still but hes almost got it down.

I said sell it. It really had know use....

I didn't check it out when I could have, I couldn't check it out when I wanted to. So, we can even sell it if no one really cares. But I dunno, I haven't seen how it works at all. Maybe it's fun... You may never know.

I don't like InfernoRPG at all....

Alright guys, I'm working on selling it, hopefully I can find someone who wants to buy it.

I voted, sell it.

I voted, sell it.

Lol, I think your vote wouldnt make much of a difference....

I voted, sell it.

hmmm.... I seem to notice a very pointless post. You fail.

Every vote counts...dumbass

Edited by Protoman

I voted, sell it.

hmmm....Do I think I notice a very pointless post. You fail.

Not when its 20 to one. His vote counts but if you saw it was very slim chance of getting what he voted for.

Yet you can follow the forum rules and flaming out side the flame board.

I voted, sell it.

Not when its 20 to one. His vote counts but if you saw it was very slim chance of getting what he voted for.

Doesn't that fall into the category of " every vote counts " ?

My point exactly, your not fit for the position of admin. You could possibly pull off as admin.

I voted, sell it.

Doesn't that fall into the category of " every vote counts " ?

My point exactly, your not fit for the position of admin. You could possibly pull off as admin.

Once again ghozt said he was selling after he made that post. Now his vote does count. Just its not going to fall on what he voted for. Now im done replying to a person that says "you could possible pull off as admin" thats all I needed to hear.

I voted, sell it.

hmmm.... I seem to notice a very pointless post. You fail.

Not since we already decided..dumbass. Read the thread next time! Gesus.

..And quit flaming, please.