Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

7 Years Of Starcraft In 7 Mins

I hate posting only smilies but its all I can express :rolleyes:

Edited by Bubb9

I don't know ask Azu. Hes going on about me calling suteki a liar and what not it doesn't make sense to me.

Wow, now he's actually trying to deny that he started this shit (for no reason).

Edited by Azu

Anyways Ghostface good movie(sorry that this turned into a flame war but Azu just wont let it go...).

Edited by Bubb9

rofl.. the Battle Cruiser battle was hilarious.

lol Yeah that was insane.

sorry that this turned into a flame war but Azu just wont let it go...
I can't fucking believe how hypocritical you're being. Wth is your problem? Just fuck off already.

sorry that this turned into a flame war but Azu just wont let it go...
I can't fucking believe how hypocritical you're being. Wth is your problem? Just fuck off already.

huh.gif

Edited by Bubb9

lol don't fight.

I just tested it, and Yes, Medics can still heal Protoss/Zerg units as long as those races are allied to the terran, and or belong to the terran.

That's a feature, not a bug.

WoW DOOOOODe i didnt even know sc blew that much uber nuts at the start, i bout it bout 2, 2 and a half years ago and that was well i know it was 1.14 when i bought it which lasted a while mebe 1.13 but i think 1.14 but well i woulda threw the game away if i played it then... but NICE video favorite was scv pwnage and the battlecruiser Brawl. nice job dude.

Ahh man you should get it back so we can play! The video is awesome I loved the battlecruiser part as well.