Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Cs Server

What servers do you guys play on (CS Orig)?

I really don't play on any specific server.. It's too hard for me to find a server that very little people hack..

i want to play cs but i cant download itttt:(:(:(

trying to host my own server... but cant find one yet.... wen i do u can play in mine :D it'll be hacker free cuz i'll b getting lots of mods... use to have one... as long as we assume they hack we juss ban lolz :D

What if they don't hack? I got banned from my favourite server ever yesterday because I was on my mic talking about how I hate hacks. The Administrator comes on about ten minutes later, misinterprets me, and bans me. I can't file a complaint on it's website because the fucking complaint page is down.

Counter Strike is my game, plz feel free to invite me to a scrim www.clanthc.sitesled.com. Im the leader of clan -]THC[- we have are own server the ip is on the website. Im in Cal-o and ogl, me and my other friend who are the leaders need to get a scrim team for cal within a few days. We need people who are good and legit. -]THC[-DaNk^[LDR]