Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Happy Easter!

Dear Ghoztcraft Members and Community,

The Staff and Administrators of Ghoztcraft.net would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter! Someone make an easter logo! I hope everyone (who cares) makes lots of eggs and eats logs of chocolate! I'm sure some of you are (or will be) on vacation soon, any plans?

Happy Easter Everyone!

The Ghoztcraft Team.

Happy Easter! Between my girlfriends work schedule and stuff..we are actually gunna dye eggs On Easter this year :P

happy easter we dyed eggs just a few hours ago and grr they dont make dyes like they used to they just dont fucking stick on the egg any more but we gots lots of eggs now lol

Wow, I had no idea how close it was to Easter until just now. Happy Easter anyways!

Happy easter.

ITS NOT EASTER YET!

BUT OH WELL

Happy Easter

it is easter...

Aussie :\

Btw ... Nice bunny ghozt

Btw ... Nice bunny ghozt

<-- Hard core googler. :zalien:

No trever, Today is easter... Remember, we are all about a day behind you... *(Except for a leet few... Magic Bitch is one... I think Zhuinden is another*)

Alright guys, its time to make you all laugh so hard you will cry. I got a "basket" and in this basket contained WOW aka world of warcraft. Now I go down to my comp and when I open the box its already open so im like uh.... I open the box and I was robbed! All that was in there was a guest past and the manual! I scream I been robbed and my mom flips out! Now happy easter and go to hell XD.

Alright guys, its time to make you all laugh so hard you will cry. I got a "basket" and in this basket contained WOW aka world of warcraft. Now I go down to my comp and when I open the box its already open so im like uh.... I open the box and I was robbed! All that was in there was a guest past and the manual! I scream I been robbed and my mom flips out! Now happy easter and go to hell XD.

sooo wtf happend to it...

and i can now safely say Happy Easter!!!

i need to return it. witch will be hard.

Happy Easter everyone execpt me because i threw up and feel like shit :/

Uh. My sis's GF broke up with my bro and my sis's other GF broke up with his BF and my sis's ex-classmate also had some problems also my bro's laptop was stolen and my haircut has been fucked up, other than that it was surely a happy easter.

Uh. My sis's GF broke up with my bro and my sis's other GF broke up with his BF and my sis's ex-classmate also had some problems also my bro's laptop was stolen and my haircut has been fucked up, other than that it was surely a happy easter.

Well.. That sucks. :(

Indeed. Now for tomorrow I have to learn two poems and I also have a test of Math, so this is also a nice, long (sarcasm) Spring Break which was two extra days a weekend and an easter monday. WOO!

You could realy use some butt secks. Sadly if anyone hasn't noticed from my past rants accessing Ghoztcraft at my home is near imposable so i could say Happy Easter till today.