Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Printf("hai, I Has Wrote Sum Code");

We are no longer using C#, C, or C++ anymore. As per Microsoft.. we now are in the era of LOLCode : Read link here

>> Each and everyone of you is to stop using known programming methods and and jump onto the new LOLCode.

Example- hai-world

HAI
CAN HAS STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD!"
KTHXBYE

Hello World is pretty much the only way to introduce a language. We see four syntax elements in four lines:

• HAI and KTHXBYE are the start and stop block delimiters.
  • CAN HAS is a feature request, like require or include.
  • VISIBLE is a print statement.

Learn more about LOLCode

The past few days, I've been working on a .NET compiler for the LOLCode language.

LOLCode is an emerging esoteric (and hilarious) language based on the dialect used in LOLCats images. It's been siezed upon by a group of people (myself included, now), and is being expanded into a real, workable, turing complete esoteric language (though nobody has proven its turing completeness yet!).

The LOLCode.NET compiler is now working, and as a nearly-free bonus for using the .NET platform, you can even debug it in Visual Studio: VSDebug1.png

VSDebug2.png

I still can't believe I'm looking at LOLCode and its x86 disassembly in Visual Studio.

Read more

Discuss..

LOL! at LOLCode. I can't believe this is real, and that Microsoft is promoting it (not that the language is a bad thing, it just doesn't seem like this would be something that would happen)

All the LOLCode is HERE at this link

If you understand programming language, take a look at it.

If you don't, follow along anyhow.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOFL x 12043

im looking into this now xD

Funny how I've already posted it yet no one cared to look at it or hardly respond to the thread.. This is old.

you never used lolcode b4?

Lamer :D