Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Advance Wars Map

Well, I'm making an Advance Wars map, I have the units and the like all set up I just need someone to do the triggers for me to resemble the orignal games.

NEED

-Capturable buildings

-Unit spawn points at buildings

-Anything else you find prudent to add

Help me out to get your name in the credits :D

Hrm...wont let me upload my map. Help?

That's so cool, I'm good with triggers but I'm lazy and I played Advance Wars about 4 years ago and I don't remember anything... I can help if you have a problem but I won't do your triggers.

There was already something exactly like this that came out a long time ago, but didn't get very popular. In this map you could even pick CO's and use powers (damage all units 10%, reduce minerals etc) I'll see if I can still find it, but maybe you could make a better one. Sounds like a fun project.

Well, I'm making an Advance Wars map, I have the units and the like all set up I just need someone to do the triggers for me to resemble the orignal games.

NEED

-Capturable buildings

-Unit spawn points at buildings

-Anything else you find prudent to add

Help me out to get your name in the credits :)

Hrm...wont let me upload my map. Help?

Capturing Buildings is easy. When you bring a unit to a location then change the ownership of the building. To do this, have a location follow the "capture" unit and when the building is in the location for x amount of time it changes the ownership.

I'm not sure what you mean by unit spawn points..

I used to play this game years ago, I don't remember how to play..

There was already something exactly like this that came out a long time ago, but didn't get very popular. In this map you could even pick CO's and use powers (damage all units 10%, reduce minerals etc) I'll see if I can still find it, but maybe you could make a better one. Sounds like a fun project.

Doing the powers would be fun/interesting. :D

I'm not sure what you mean by unit spawn points..

Simple. Capture a barracks and it will spawn footmen and mechs, airports spawn copters, etc. =\

I want to upload the map, but the site won't let me. This way someone can do my triggers for me (And add CO's if you feel it prudent. I have some powers in mind)

Attach it as .zip.. that should work..

If ANYONE is going to work on this, we're going to have to speak on Xfire. My screenname is sageofshadow. There I will send the file if you're helping me work on it.