Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

People Online

Whenever i go on U.S. Hack noone is online. Or noone is playing, and I try every once in a while, does anyone know a time when people are on or do people jsut not go on?

US hack is pretty much inactive.

It's really only used when you ask somebody to play, or there is a set time.

Take in mind its not a real widespread server, not to many people know of it.

It's better just to play normally on the main servers, then set stuff up with your friends or something on US hack.

It's also so you can use outdated hacks, so yeah get with friends and have them join the server and you can use old hacks like the Mutalisk hack, etc. again.

And its kind of cool how you can be in a private server

Its cool using the old hacks again, but it kinda sucks when you cant do it to some random noobs.

Well, jsu kep connecting to it.. Load some bots and watch for traffic. I'm sure eventually it will get popular. I've been meaning to hold a constest fr a while now. Mayb once I get some free time we can do it in week or so.

How about this saturday^^

Advertise on all the hack sites, like bwhacks and ultimate-filez. Then lots of people will know, or atleast more will know.

XGhozt I was trying to load some bots the other day but it kinda helps if you tell people the server address. Most bots don't come with a U.S. Hack server so could someone please tell me the server address.

The IP is 75.125.21.85

For some reason it crashes when ever it loads up accounts.

Hi! I'am new in this to play games on-line.

I download de Gateway but knowone is in there, its becouse knowone is there or the I do someting wrong?

I want to play with someone, I play this game a long time but never on-line.

(Sorry, my english is to bad)

Edited by Night-Soul