Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Staff Update

First of all, congratulations to Cripp for being selected by the Ghoztcraft community to be GC's new admin.

Cripp and I spent some time reviewing the staff and made some necessary changes. Now we've got some open positions that we need you to fill. Right now we need a Graphics Moderator, Programming Moderator and Starcraft Moderator. If you're interested in joining the staff, click the Join Staff link found around the site and select your desired position.

Once you send you're staff application it will take about 1-2 weeks for the staff to discuss whether or not to accept your application.

Please check back at the staff application page later this week as 1 or 2 positions will likely open up.

im getting realy tired of these:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. It is possible that this file is VIP only. Click here to learn about VIP Membership

If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Click here to Register

Join staff doesnt work anymore...

and i still havent even seen the Challenge system ...

You get that when you try to send in a staff application?

I can't replicate this error, did you happen to fix it popply?

It might be an AS Admin error, but you can't know. I had the flood limit error back then, and no one could fix it. Might be user-defined problem.

Poply, make sure that you delete any old applications. That error usually means that they already submitted one. If not then It's a group permissions error. Otherwise make sure you enable the new posistions.

Goodluck everyone!

I wish everyone luck. The biggest problem we had in staff was inactive people.

Ah, i wasn't aware of that problem. Will do! Thanks Ghozt

Masterx: I couldn't find a problem and didn't have any time to fix it this morning.

I'd submit an application, but the last time I had, my application was laughed at and not taken seriously and it was only to join the Ghoztcraft clan, which I was denied entry into.

So yeah, not sure if the maturity level has increased since then, but I might give it another shot.

EDIT: Submitted one :P.

i get the same error....

should i just post a manual submission or something

Sorry, I don't know what the problem is. I made sure you didn't already have an open staff application. It must be a group permission error as Ghozt said. Just copy the format for a staff application and fill in your information since you're already a staff member.

I'll be sure to fix the problem if I happen to come across the cause of it though. If it's a user group problem I'll have to ask Ghozt to fix it.

Not sure about that error, because it worked fine for me.

I would apply, but I don't even have 50 post yet.

I hope that when and if Viper comes back he gets his Starcraft Moderator position back. :)

As for me, I would rather be Gaming mod than General Mod because I am a big gamer.

I would apply, but I don't even have 50 post yet.

I will 100% recommend waiting to have more posts.

Your application would not have much priority until you have more posts. Sorry man.