Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How To Cheat On Any Test

Thought this was pretty cool and wanted to share.

Household Hacker - How To Cheat On Any Test

Wow nice find

LoL it is an interesting idea...but your test must not be very big if you can fit it all in the Nutrition section. Meh I guess it would be helpful for just your little "weekly" tests or something.

I have to try this....jeez that awesome...

Only probem is someone once took off the label of a water bottle and wrote stuff inside, so now noone in the entire school is allowed to drink during a test....sucks butt.

Cool idea completely doable at ITT at times i'll have up to 3 bottles on my table, could easly hackzor the lables. IF not i could make my own kinda Eternal Pop :D

Doesn't work on any tests that matter :D

Where they check for this kind of stuff

This could matter, lets say your life was on the line

Cheating is for nubs.

cheating is like hacking ;o

Hm. Well a lot of professors make you take everything off your desk...and some don't let you have drinks anyway. And like a couple said already, there probably isn't enough room for anything extremely helpful. But then, that little bit could still be the difference between a failing/passing grade I suppose.

Never been much for cheating myself, but I have seen some useful tricks.Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is sometimes people write stuff inside their calculator cover in pencil. And if it's programmable, obviously you can just add helpful text into a program under whatever name.

Cheating is for nubs.

Agreed, But household Hacker is a cool youtuber.

hmm i wonder if he ever got caught doing this. probably got hit hard by it or got warning

Edited by Speedskater

Cool idea completely doable at ITT at times i'll have up to 3 bottles on my table, could easly hackzor the lables. IF not i could make my own kinda Eternal Pop :D

Lol... You know, One time during a class at Greenville tech, I was taking a test. And like... Idk. I just got REALLY bored during the test, and like i don't know why I did it, but I pulled out my laptop and started to play a quick game of solitaire (i really wanted like a "coffee break"). But anyways. The teacher saw me, and was like... What are you doing? I said... i just wanted to take a break real quick and play a quick card game. Lol... The class started laughing, but then she was just like, Okay. Don't cheat.

I was like...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Anyways. True story for ya. I always get away with weird stuff though... Its just my luck. Lol.

Great statement. Not being an ass or anything, it really amused me. Maybe because I have 4 tests today :rolleyes: Bad day.

Lol... You know, One time during a test at Greenville tech, I was taking a test.

I did something like that with my iPod. Some teachers at my school let us listen to music during test. I didn't know anything on the test so I decided to use the note thing on my iPod and copied all my notes on to it. The best thing is that I got away with it and got a perfect score.

lol Cool but whats interesting is I actually enjoy my tests.

This idea is very old, it was originally on Tech TV's: Unscrewed with Martin Sargent. Kevin Rose introduced this as a Dark Tip. :rolleyes: Although, he originally introduced it as a Snicker's Bar. He also conveyed the idea of using bottles and other substances. It's so easy to do this crap. You can actually hack a smart watch to achieve the same results almost to be almost invisible. So, got 150 bucks and fair computer knowledge? Great way to breeze through 4 years of school. :P

Wow, studying physics biology and stuff like that sucks in English. Other than that, we aren't allowed to drink during lessons, so so much for that idea :rolleyes:

This idea is very old, it was originally on Tech TV's: Unscrewed with Martin Sargent. Kevin Rose introduced this as a Dark Tip. :P Although, he originally introduced it as a Snicker's Bar. He also conveyed the idea of using bottles and other substances. It's so easy to do this crap. You can actually hack a smart watch to achieve the same results almost to be almost invisible. So, got 150 bucks and fair computer knowledge? Great way to breeze through 4 years of school. :P

4 years of school ehh?

thats about all you have left :rolleyes:

Wanna go halvsies on a watch?

This idea is very old, it was originally on Tech TV's: Unscrewed with Martin Sargent. Kevin Rose introduced this as a Dark Tip. :P Although, he originally introduced it as a Snicker's Bar. He also conveyed the idea of using bottles and other substances. It's so easy to do this crap. You can actually hack a smart watch to achieve the same results almost to be almost invisible. So, got 150 bucks and fair computer knowledge? Great way to breeze through 4 years of school. :P

4 years of school ehh?

thats about all you have left :rolleyes:

Wanna go halvsies on a watch?

Uh, no. Lol. Dare I say possibly 8 years? Maybe 10 if I feel up to it. A PHD by 28 isn't bad. :P But, definately 7-8 years for the both of us.

heh... Imma have my masters by 23 appearently :rolleyes:

Meh. Maybe I'll find some on at USC.