Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

15-year-old Killed For Not Passing Game

Jesus Christ...

Honestly, i think it was an accident. Because i used to be one of those dumb kids who would play with their dads guns (i was atleast smart enough to check if they are loaded) and yes, it was funny to pull a gun out and do stupid shit like that saying give me that or fucking with ur buddys. i think the kid prolly had his parents gun or somthing brought it over to show his friend, he may not of even wanted to play the game, he could have just wanted to look for an excuse to pull it out and scare his friend when he accidently fired. in shock set it down saying this didnt just happen.

I see you are trying to mock me.But you fail.. For one,you are white,probably fat,have no friends nothing.So you wouldn't understand playing around with friends.. Not everybody is a nice little goody 2 shoes white boy like you....Chances are they were probably pretty bad kids..Probably in a gang or something..

There was nothing wrong with the fucking kid...He probably just got frustrated and in an attempt to scare his friend,he pulled it out..... If "something was wrong with him" I doubt he'd even have friends to begin with.. If "something was wrong with him" chances are,something wouldve happened before this.. It was just a fucking accident.. 2 guys acting like guys do (not like you dumbass pussy white boys on Ghoztcraft).Shit happened..He killed his friend.. If he intended to do it,He would've fled the scene,possibly the state.

yes it's easy to say "this kid is dumb,fuck him,he is a fag"... Well,if you had friends,you would realise that when you are around your friends you tend to do alot of things without even thinking first. Such as this.

But,you are too close minded and too fucking ignorant to understand my point of view...But then again,to understand my point of view,it would first require you to stop being a nerd,and then stop being a loser.

again

/thread

Edited by plutomic

15-Year-Old Killed For Not Passing Game

When 15-year-old Olivier Baptiste refused to hand over the video game he was playing to his 18-year-old friend William Suarez, Suarez pulled out a .32-caliber Smith and Wesson from his waistband and shot Baptiste in the head. This according to police, who have charged the alleged killer with manslaughter, illegal possession of a firearm, assault with a dangerous weapon, and discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling.

Witnesses told authorities that Suarez then put the gun down on the kitchen counter and began saying, "This just didn't happen," according to court documents.

Source(s): http://kotaku.com/372878/15+year+old-kille...ot-passing-game

It's not nearly as bad, I don't think, but a kid a few cities over from where I live got killed by playing Chicken with a Train... Needless to say, he lost.

This is an epic moment in history. I completely agree with Plutomic. Wouldn't have thought that would ever happen.

o btw Anti-Social doesn't = Not know wrong from right it just means your a 40 year old virgin with no friends.

O BTW you're a fucking retard, get your shit straight like read some wikipedia and learn that the usually used slang anti-social means a person with avoidant personality disorder but even those people are just afraid of other people and won't establish contact with them they maybe would but no one gives a shit about what other people think why they act and stuff like that they just judge and THAT'S how they end up alone in the end, anti-social disorder is not being able to tell apart right and wrong ignoring laws and rules doing everything only for yourself. You just don't even have ANY idea about what you're talking about. Now live a few years and learn that life isn't as great and accidents indeed happen.

This is an epic moment in history. I completely agree with Plutomic. Wouldn't have thought that would ever happen.

Because, I know what i speak of.. I take it you have friends in real life? Because,it really does require that you have friends before you can understand my point of view..

Zhuinden my bad on the anti-social thing, but there is actually a condition that the person doesn't know wrong from right and I can't think of it right now.

And plutomic, I have lots of friends that like to hang out with me and I was the starting catcher for my baseball team, along with being a wrestler and I was really good at dive too. Now, because of problems with anti-anxiety medications I can't speak clearly and I am just getting the tremors under control. Trust me I know what I am saying when I say that when you are messed up you do stupid things that you wouldn't normally do.