Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Starcraft Hacks For Download Free.

I submitted the new Apoc and Oblivion like a couple days ago and are still pending could an admin plz approve them.

Thanks

Patience it took my last upload about a day or a half a day(can't remember) to be approved.

We don't approve downloads that are already submitted just for a new version. We update the already added download to the new version. I think we need to get a few download managers. It's hard for me and the admins to keep up with all the new versions of every download in the database.

We don't approve downloads that are already submitted just for a new version. We update the already added download to the new version. I think we need to get a few download managers. It's hard for me and the admins to keep up with all the new versions of every download in the database.

Thanks XGhozt. If thats the case could someone update them to the latest versions.

fyi I could do the download managing XD

That makes sense now. I was going crazy trying to find oblivion 3.06 ;)

Oh cool, that makes sense, Just went to look on bwhacks. The relaized where they were.

They've already been updated.

Thanks I had just noticed that they had been out for about a week and still not posted here.