Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

April Updates: Ghoztcraft Public Access!

Hey everyone :hi2: ,

I've got some good news and some bad news for you. First the bad news because everyone needs to know these things, then the good news because we know you love my good news.

The bad:

We've got a few problems with the site right now from the back end. Apparently there's some whitespace added to every page (giant space of nothing in the source). And until I figure out where it's coming from various things around the site are broken. Including the exported RSS feeds.

Another problem, is that an attached image to a post doesn't load.

I'll get this fixed as fast as I can as soon as I figure out what caused all the problems!

The good:

The Uploader is public again for a limited time only. Sign up now and upload and share our files publicly. This includes images, files and more. You can create and manage your folders, the script automatically creates the img code for you to post your uploaded images.

Located Here:
Ghoztcraft Uploader
&
here

The Ghoztcraft VIP Shoutbox is now public, this may not last however, so use it while you can. This also means there are new Shoutbox rules. Do not flame in the shoutbox and no posting huge images. HTML is also no longer allowed.

Thanks for reading!

~XGhozt

Edited by XGhozt
Fixed!

Thanks for the shoutbox. I hope it lasts.

wow for a second i thought i got VIP and was excited till i read this topic. but its cool how shoutbox is public again

Edited by Speedskater

very nice let me know if you need help with the site i know some html

I guess this will bring in more people. Hope this doesnt lag the site.

wow for a second i thought i got VIP and was excited till i read this topic. but its cool how shoutbox is public again

rofl

It is lagging a little bit, but not enough to take down the shoutbox yet. I think as long as people follow the rules for it we should be fine.

It is lagging a little bit, but not enough to take down the shoutbox yet. I think as long as people follow the rules for it we should be fine.

Nahh it'll lag if someone kept spamming and others joined. Although they will be banned immediately.

There is no white space in the VIP skin. >.>

Sweet action.

So much more activity in the shoutbox now.

I think it being public slows down the site a little. Haven't been on long enough to confirm.

Yes there is, it's on every page.

I feel no extra lag.

That's because XGhozt just recently cleared the shoutbox. There were 20,000, or maybe it was 2,000.....but since then the lag has gone down.

Yes there is, it's on every page.

Uhm... No its not.

Do you need pics?

ugh... I use developer tools to view source... IT COULD possibly be removing the white space... but, I don't see any in the source...

I use that as well, it does.

I just viewed the source with FF and there is a BIG ASS white space, your not on crack or anything XGhozt lol it's there, as I know you know.

It's just you. HEY XGhozt don't you think making the Jet skin public would be a good idea? It's the best skin ever.

It's just you. HEY XGhozt don't you think making the Jet skin public would be a good idea? It's the best skin ever.

I optimized it for staff, it doesn't have half of the member/guest crap, which is why it loads so quickly. If I open up that skin you can expect it to slow a little. I don't like that skin anyway. ;)

Oh, okay. Well, I like it because my favorite color is gray.

Ghozt why don't you like the staff skin? I love it, its fast and it looks nice.

I Fixed everything guys! 8)