Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dog Commits Murder To Bluetooth Headset

Dog Commits Murder to Bluetooth Headset

A few days ago a seeming nice small dog ran into XGhozt's room and stole his bluetooth headset. It was then brutally dragged into another room and thrown around. Because of the abuse the headset can no longer communicate properly, this will require extensive medical funding.

Interview Questions from Investigator at Ghoztcraft Headquarters:

So, when did you notice it was gone?

- I Didn't, he brought it back to me!

What was wrong with it?

- It looks as if he stabbed it in the mic hole..

What do you plan on doing?

- Well, I was hoping to give it back to him, maybe he would choke on it. But I might take legal action to pay for my medical bills and get a restraining order.

Here are images taken from the crime scene:

headset.jpg

2008_04_04_1448.png

Source: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/

Maybe if you picked up after your self that wouldn't happen. :suicide2:

Maybe if you picked up after your self that wouldn't happen. :suicide2:

Oh shut up! If he just stayed out of my room this wouldn't be a problem! :threaten:

Maybe it just taste really good. You should see what it taste like, it might not be the dogs fault if it taste really good.

LOL

You should let that dog loose in best buy xD

Since when do you leave a blue tooth thingy like that in the vicinity of a SMALL dog?

Since when do you leave a blue tooth thingy like that in the vicinity of a SMALL dog?

It was in my room, must have fallen off my desk or something. :wasntme:

Maybe if you took your dog for a walk and feed it every so often it wouldn't need to eat a headset.

Maybe if you took your dog for a walk and feed it every so often it wouldn't need to eat a headset.

Not MY dog officially, not my responsibility. :agree: But he does get taken on walks and he has a crap load of food, and he takes my food too.

rofl sorry thats just funny

rofl

He looks so innocent.

Least it wasnt your phone or something with more value

Headsets are unneeded anyways.

Lol... I had a very similar incident with one of my headsets before.

Except it just fell apart... lol

Headsets are unneeded anyways.

The new law for California drivers for 2009 states that you must be using a headset while driving if you wish to talk on the phone. It's needed, and plus, once you have one you wont go back.

Wish u would have told me bro, dad just got a new one, its called the jawbone, and it is really cool. He gave me the old one and I don't have any problem giving it to you, I don't really need it. You already ordered a new one though, if you want to save some money send it back and i'll give you this one.

Wish u would have told me bro, dad just got a new one, its called the jawbone, and it is really cool. He gave me the old one and I don't have any problem giving it to you, I don't really need it. You already ordered a new one though, if you want to save some money send it back and i'll give you this one.

Naw, don't worry. You need one too. :thumbsup:

lol I have cats and dogs so I know what hes talking about.