Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Sniper Assist?

sigh I didnt yell at you sorry if you think so i was repleyin to the pm i send you and you told me, wasnt going to be a update ever and you didnt know if you would ever reless sa . that was all i was replayin on. And yes i would have paid for any sniper hacks i dont make hacks and never will dont have time.And yes you told me were your hack was and thats the reson im a vip here.The new map out was made by your friend and you tested it for him so to kill your own work ? I just dont get it.I have never Leaked anyones work and never will. I was give the code to do what i wanted.

Btw anyone want's to sell {working snipe mh or sa Newmaps} for the right price pm me!

My last post was not strictly directed twords you only snipe.

And no, I did not say I would never update it again.

My last post was not strictly directed twords you only snipe.

And no, I did not say I would never update it again.

but was i right you try the map out for him? and does anyone now how to filter spike 31 out?

Hey, Suteki, let me start by saying thanks for your work. Have you decided to update your Auto Attack Wall for the latest version? If not, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a working program. I know many snipers have some type of Auto Attack Wall program, but seems no one wants to share it =/