Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Scloader2b_wmode Warden Bypass?

He I was trying to do something that may sound stupid, but I was trying to use scloader to play a 1v1 game against my self (load one then use a key changer change the key then load another). The only problem is that warden bans you after 2 mins and I was just wondering if it was possible to make it with warden bypass since the stand alone warden bypass won't work with it (yes I tested). So either this is just crazy and won't happen or its a genius and someone can start to make one. If its already in the works could someone please that me know.

one word. Why..

Just play the game..Why worry about playing with yourself?

one word. Why..

Just play the game..Why worry about playing with yourself?

I was trying to get it to work I could use a win bot with out having to be on 2 different computers.

just get 2 computers ffs XD

I only have access to one comp since my sister is a comp killer no one is allowed to touch my dads comp. Anyways the whole point of this was so that you can do it with only one comp.

I don't that is possible anymore.

I don't that is possible anymore.

I was just looking for a way to get a built in warden bypass because I know it is possible to build in a warden bypass into bots.