Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Download Mangers

Hello members of Ghoztcraft. As you can see from the title, we are looking for THREE download mangers. As a staff of Ghoztcraft it gets really busy around here and the down loads just sit waiting for us to approve them. That is why I made this post to see if any of the members of Ghoztcraft would to help us out and mod the download section. Now you must qualify in all areas for this position.

-must be vip

-must have 500+ posts

-can't be stupid

You must be willing to test any download submitted to the downloads before you approve it as well.

You are also responsible for running the download through http://virustotal.com

These will change if the administrators think of anything else. If you qualify for the position and would like to join staff. Please post in here and then there will be a vote later on.

You must be willing to test any download submitted to the downloads before you approve it as well.

You are also responsible for running the download through http://virustotal.com

If its only VIP, why not move to VIP section?

Nothing says you can't get VIP right now if you don't have it. Only reason it's needed is because download managers have access to all of the downloads which obviously includes VIP Downloads.

I totally would do it, but its kinda hard to get 500 post and everything.

@XGhost, Oh, thanks :D

More incentive?

I would do it.... but I'm not VIP and I don't have 500 posts.

Too bad I am not VIP then I would do it. I would love to help out.

Oh man... I hate that 500 posts thing, I guess I'll just have to wait.

I get on GC every day, a few times a day. I just never see anything I need to say that has not already been said :D.

Meh fine by me though its a good rule none the less.

since im not grounded from the comp anymore i should be on everyday

That is scary :(

I think Magical-Trever would be a good nomination... Except you'd have to be willing to use Virtual PC.

I would also do it. I already have the stuff installed... I guess I wouldn't mind doing it... Does this affect our current staff status?

Well i wish you guys luck who ever is doing it be careful.

I would sign up for it but I don't have 500 posts... ='[ I need a job on this site! I want to help out =]

shit ill do it...

Like I a'said, Ill do it too, just as long as my staff status don't get affected >.>

Interesting..

Maybe I should try to become one eventually :3.

Like I a'said, Ill do it too, just as long as my staff status don't get affected >.>

i can assure you your staff status will get effected

Interesting..

Your not active enough to become one. Alright if you want my OPINION I think recent staff should not get this option they already have enough going on.

Interesting..

Your not active enough to become one. Alright if you want my OPINION I think recent staff should not get this option they already have enough going on.

do you think i could be one?

Yea your active just dont get grounded. :D but on the end we will vote that is what I heard from XGhozt.