Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Download Mangers

Why 500 posts? I am active. =D

Why 500 posts? I am active. =D

You might be active but we want you active in the forum part. I dont count shoutbox and arcade "active" in are community.

500 posts shows you're known and active in the community. It says you've been around for a while and you know how things function.

This topic has been bumped for importance. We only have one person willing to do it!

So only magical Trever is the only person who wants to do it?

I will do it but I first need VIP.

Comon chocolates get there quick!

Did you actually send him chocolates? I thats less then vip I think...

Did you actually send him chocolates? I thats less then vip I think...

Yeah but it's hilarious! :D

(Bumped for obvious reasons in my post)

So XGhozt have you already did the Download mod or are you waiting for something and if so.... when will you be taking staff applications for said moderator position?

Yeah I already made the position, no need to staff applications.

ok, then are there any mods yet if so who?

Trever..

Wow really... I don't see him as very active... but who am i to judge.... lol...

Any ways do you want/need more than 1?

Congrats Trev.

Summer is here, so I thought this thread would get a lot more views and even more download managers.

I would be more than happy to do this, but unfortunately i am very new and haven't had a chance to purchase V.I.P. yet.

I really want to donate, because I like this site and the community and plan to start coding and hacking someday soon, but i do not want V.I.P. to be the last available "step up" for me. I am extremely active and if this stretches onto a point where you are desperate enough to allow someone with few posts in, or I reach the number of posts please choose me. I am dedicated and willing to do anything your way.

If it is any help i have over 100 posts on BWhacks and 600 posts on Stealthbot.net, which is extremely strict. I also have probably 10000 posts in my history of clanning and web browsing.

If by some miracle you trust me enough to give me a shot, I vow to still donate the 13.95 i planned on donating, by mail.

Edited by LoyaL

I'll do it, but I don't have 500 posts.

I think you can trust me to be active though ^_^

If it is any help i have over 100 posts on BWhacks and 600 posts on Stealthbot.net, which is extremely strict. I also have probably 10000 posts in my history of clanning and web browsing.

but that has nothing to do with Ghoztcraft XD

I'll do it, but I don't have 500 posts.

I think you can trust me to be active though :D

If you can get 400 post with out spamming to get there I will do my best to let you become one.

sign me up lol ill do dl manager... it will give me something to do this summer lol

sign me up lol ill do dl manager... it will give me something to do this summer lol

We are trying to avoid giving the staff the position before other members.

*Your a exta mod. Make that section more active!!

uhhh cripp.... you know how forms are... they either get alot of action or none at all... besides i got demoded for a few days... so yea...

uhhh cripp.... you know how forms are... they either get alot of action or none at all... besides i got demoded for a few days... so yea...

Also your internet is not stable. You get restricted and Ghoztcraft does not load for you.... But I will add you in the bunch who want to join.

hey now cripp... heres the thing i MAY be switching isp's... my stepbrother wants to play wow and xbox live... and hates the lag i get so yea...