Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Download Mangers

DL Manager is boring, when ever i check the downloads status and everything its fine o.o

I'll do my best to get to 400, no rush though.

Where are all the DL Managers? A lot of downloads have been uploaded but not managed.

DL Manager is boring, when ever i check the downloads status and everything its fine huh.gif
Where are all the DL Managers? A lot of downloads have been uploaded but not managed.

some ones not doing their job... lol any ways if thats the case then it seems we need more dl managers... and i meet all the requirements and i have mod experience... but yea...

yep thus meaning we need another >.>

I will be one.

I'll gladly do it when I get the right number of posts...

@ VP: What do you mean managed.

@ Ruler: Well it seems more people want to become one. they just need one or 2 things to get that status.

@ Crafters: Alright I will be at the finish line waiting for you to give you your prize.

@ Zar: You need to get Vip status before becming one...

I dunno what I want to do now, Gamers mod opened up, but I need 700 for it.

I might just wait for that because that's seriously what I would want to be. But thats more than 300 posts away, so I think I'd still try for download manager for the time being.

If you need them so badly then I will help. I am not going to pay for a staff position . . . that just seems weird. :wasntme:

I'll still do it lol, It'll just take me time to reach 500 posts, or 400 if I'm really lucky :D

I really want this job.

LOL I bet you do!

So buy VIP for #1, it's way worth it. Then post post post!

Not spam of course...

buy vip then maybe some 1 will like and trust you enough so you get svip :D

buy vip then maybe some 1 will like and trust you enough so you get svip :D

Sorry, but SVIP is officially dead. It's now just a social status... Kind of like those stars on the sneetches... Remember that story?

I honestly, don't see any real point to having SVIP....

I hope it will pick up in the future... I don't know.

what do you think im trying to do right now :D lol any ways give me dl mod so i can have something to do XD

If anyone wants to buy me VIP that would be great as well. Then I could be a download manager.

It's only like $14, not terrible. And it's way worth it.

Then you should buy one for me. That would be great!

If you need them so badly then I will help. I am not going to pay for a staff position . . . that just seems weird. :wasntme:

Your not paying for the staff. You need to be vip so you can manage ALL downloads. I dont understand why you do not want to become vip....

buy vip then maybe some 1 will like and trust you enough so you get svip :P

Sorry, but SVIP is officially dead. It's now just a social status... Kind of like those stars on the sneetches... Remember that story?

I honestly, don't see any real point to having SVIP....

I hope it will pick up in the future... I don't know.

Slasher its not dead it has not been worked with. Now guys every time you say those things a bunch of people ask to be SVIP (dont ask for the people who are going to.) But it is not dead slasher.

Your not paying for the staff. You need to be vip so you can manage ALL downloads. I dont understand why you do not want to become vip....

You can buy me vip if you want. It's not that I don't "want" to be vip I just don't have money for it. If anyone wants to buy me vip I would be extremely grateful and then I could be a download manager and help the site.

Edited by Zar

You can buy me vip if you want. It's not that I don't "want" to be vip I just don't have money for it. If anyone wants to buy me vip I would be extremely grateful and then I could be a download manager and help the site.

Its funny Zar your older then us and you cant make one payment to become a Vip... But its your decision and not mine.

Its funny Zar your older then us and you cant make one payment to become a Vip... But its your decision and not mine.

Just because I am older doesn't mean I have money to spend on a VIP membership on a website. My money goes to food, shelter, clothing and other important things that are not provided by my parents anymore. So if anyone would buy me a VIP membership that would be awesome!

I'll do it, but i want to know will i still have my v.i.p, and my staff at the programming moderator.