Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Private Ghoztcraft Profiles Anyone?

Soooo,

I just installed a new addition to the site (thanks to vadim88)! You can now set your profile to be "private", which means only your "friends" on your friends list can view your profile. If it's enabled and that person is not on your friends list if would look something like this:

2008-04-15_0016.png

I hope you guys enjoy this feature.

Change here: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/edit-profile-info.html

Sounds pretty interesting. A bit of privacy :P

Lololol.

Example. :P

Please note you also need to enable this:

2008-04-15_0045.png

View your own profile and navigate to the settings tab. Otherwise people can just add you and view your profile without you knowing it.

heh, lol.

But it's great.

I can't edit my profile anymore everytime I try I get an unoriginal error message.

What, are we turning in to a facebook now?

Pretty cool but it's kinda useless, isn't it?

If you have feel the need to hide your GC profile, you're either posting too sensitive info much on it, or you have way to many enemies...

I never make stuff like this private, not even my myspace.

I just choose to not post my entire street address and ssi number like everybody else does...

I can't edit my profile anymore everytime I try I get an unoriginal error message.

Make sure you selected everything properly? It works for me, I can't fix it if I can't duplicate it.

Not really.. -.-

Pretty cool but it's kinda useless, isn't it?

It's not of any significant importance, hence the reason I didn't post it in the news.

It's just a nice feature I thought some people might enjoy, am I wrong?

No, you aren't wrong. Some people might enjoy it, I just personally won't use it so for me it will be useless. I wouldn't want to restrict people off from my awesome profile song... ^_^

Me either ^_^

lol the first thing I thought was "Myspace" but it's not a bad feature, people have the right to choose who is able to view their profile. Considering Ghoztcraft's member profiles go way beyond "standard" so there could be certain things that someone may want to keep from others that wouldn't matter with a different websites member profile that only had "bare minimum"

Yeah, I've put a lot of work into those sexy profiles. ^_^

honestly wont use it but i like the fact that if some one wanted to they could....

Myspace.

Myspace came before Facebook so ^_^

Yeah, I've put a lot of work into those sexy profiles. ^_^

Sexy profiles that lag like a bitch when you first click on one.