Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDrophack 1.15.2 Released To Public

HaTMaN@USWest released the url in my clan channel for a public version of zDropHack on a website that I will not mention for obvious reasons. I have also heard him telling random people about that site. Though it is released this version is a real version the only thing is that is trojaned. I have already asked the webmaster to take it down. My only request is that someone kill HaTMaN@USWest or atleast clear his harddrive and stop this fucker from releasing it to anymore people. :butcher:

HaTMaN only spread the url I found the real dumb ass info in my next post

Edited by can u c me3

with type of account is hatman, only someone with that gay account would release a drop hack to the public

I just found this ass hole that released it to the public and I found this with the post.

ZDropHack v1.0.1 for 1.15.2 LEAKED!

Thats right kids! Enjoy ZDropHack v1.0.1 for 1.15.2.

*Better say thanks by replies or i wont hook you guys up in the future.

"FUCK YOU ZYNASTER, THE HACK IS NOW PUBLIC FUCKER"

this stuff happens, even though it is gay. so yippie random dropping today on starcraft

I am going to get 9000 proxies and use my 198 working cd keys to spam this fucker.

;[ go for it but idt its going to make a huge difference, the ack will still be public and like what dead man said Zynastor will probably make an update to oblivion

Edited by Speedskater

I didn't like it last time but this time I hope he makes an update.

well, i guess i wont be playing any games on SC anymore...

I am going to get 9000 proxies and use my 198 working cd keys to spam this fucker.

Im gonna use my 10 working keys and use the game list spammer to spam www.Ghoztcraft.net

Although it might piss him off, it will make us look bad, I think you should spam something else to him.

How about spam that HaTMaN is a big floppy dirty donkey dick! =D

dead man, what is the exact setup you are using? I am going to help spam.

Who cares if it was released, and i doubt zynastor is releaseing drop protection. I use to care but a new patch or sc2 will be out and its not like your going to run into someone with it everygame... Theres differnt servers...

us east is my other home... besides gc...

ZDropHack v1.0.1 for 1.15.2 LEAKED!

Thats right kids! Enjoy ZDropHack v1.0.1 for 1.15.2.

*Better say thanks by replies or i wont hook you guys up in the future.

"FUCK YOU ZYNASTER, THE HACK IS NOW PUBLIC FUCKER"

This guy needs to learn and understand a few things...

1. Learn how to spell my name.

2. The hack was already public to VIP members here.

3. I have protection against that drophack so it doesn't affect me.

4. I don't care about any of this or that he made the hack even more public.

5. He is stupid.

But yeah, if I wanted to stop the drophack I would have included drop protection and made zdrophack incompatible with oblivion when I converted it to patch 1.15.2.

HaTMaN@USWest released the url in my clan channel for a public version of zDropHack on a website that I will not mention for obvious reasons. I have also heard him telling random people about that site. Though it is released this version is a real version the only thing is that is trojaned. I have already asked the webmaster to take it down. My only request is that someone kill HaTMaN@USWest or atleast clear his harddrive and stop this fucker from releasing it to anymore people. :butcher:

Bets on whether or not this is just some bullshit story meant to give someone who offended him a hard time?

Damn it. I get IP banned for 2 weeks from battle.net and a flawless drophack is leaked to the thousands of noobs and bastards on battle.net.

The site that is hosting the drophack has a virus in like every file they have.

I found where it was posted, and I can confirm that it's our zDropHack from Ghoztcraft.net. It's the same dll and still has the comments listed on the file. Zynastor already said he doesn't care, the website it was leaked on doesn't exactly have a shit load of members. I don't think this will be a big problem.

I could be wrong, but maybe Blizz will just release another patch or something. I am disappointed that it was leaked, and shame to the person who did it.

where does he live, im gonna go to his house with a sledge hammer roundhouse kick him in the face, hack onto his computer and delete his site and then i will smash his computer.

lol@idiots. There has been a public drophack for quite some time.

Bets on whether or not this is just some bullshit story meant to give someone who offended him a hard time?

Azu your not helping.

lol@idiots. There has been a public drophack for quite some time.

Sure, but it wasn't ours, secure, and paid for with VIP Donations.

Ok I just confirmed it. zDrop has been removed from the site. Now we just have to wait for another noob to release it again.