Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SCSTD V0.0.5 Alpha

Well, this is the beta release of SCSTD. It is the first public release of this hack. Do not download this unless you intend to "beta" test it for me.

Features:

Stats hack that shows minerals, gas, player name, player color, ally status, etc

Unit alert with a minimap ping, sound + portrait of created unit

Pausehack that pauses the game permanently until you unpause it (even on battle.net)

3 State Maphack, light, full, and off

Zerg mineral hack that works on multiple larva, multiple hydralisks, multiple mutalisks, etc

Multicommand with alt or tilda as hotkey

Upgrade Alert that alerts you when a player upgrades

Custom Color host that allows you to color the host any color you want

Minorities, aka host hack, dl status, etc.

Go beta test this and post bugs in this thread.

Thank you, n0.obAtroN

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/109402013/SCSTD.zip.html

Moved to starcraft hacks.

I like the host feature as well as then pause hack

Looks good. I would love to beta test it if I can get my starcraft working.

maybe a spoof and build anywhere hack if you can, then it would be a great hack

wow that sucks, well spoofer is always a nice touch to things

well i tried out your hack works like when i join a game the host name is green and i can see there download status but when the game starts and when the mission briefing is done the game starts up and half second later the game crashes. Everytime. lol i think you should have tested it before you uploaded it here

What map is it that it crashed on after the breafing? I assume this is a UMS map? if so I would expect it to crash. This hack is not for UMS maps. Why hack on a UMS map anyways?

That's the worst excuse for making a hack fail. Why would you NOT hack on an UMS? Why would you hack in MELEE? Hacking in UMS makes more sense than hacking in Melee. Stats are something no one gives a fck about.

The only thing that wasn't made yet from this is the pause hack, which would be useful but due to how it crashes on UMS maps as I can hear, this sounds close to useless, regardless of being beta or not.

It keeps Disconnecting me. and the auto mineral hack is kinda bad. i usually use it after 2 mins so if they leave i get the win.