Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why Magical Trevor Is A Nerd.

hes jsut a faggot and im not a nerd, i only have a pale mustache coz im 13 faggot (i do shave) and i do have chin hairs and im slowly getting side burns. also i doubt your any more tanned than i am and i am actualy quite tanned if youve seen a proper photo of me.

your fight videos are pathetic aswel, my videos make more sense then yours does.

and martial arts is for fitness, i know how to fight very well. atleast i go out there once in a while and get some fresh air while your busy flaming on the internet.

Even though this thread is a valid flame thread, it's still so ridiculously stupid.

Even though this thread is a valid flame thread, it's still so ridiculously stupid.

What's valid about it?

It's a thread that is actually flaming someone, thus it can't go anywhere else but in here, and must remain open for further debate. But it's utterly ridiculous. Of all things to complaint to the world about. >.<

hes jsut a faggot and im not a nerd, i only have a pale mustache coz im 13 faggot (i do shave) and i do have chin hairs and im slowly getting side burns. also i doubt your any more tanned than i am and i am actualy quite tanned if youve seen a proper photo of me.

your fight videos are pathetic aswel, my videos make more sense then yours does.

and martial arts is for fitness, i know how to fight very well. atleast i go out there once in a while and get some fresh air while your busy flaming on the internet.

well...oh geez...i think you beat me...j/k

Not a nerd huh?Ok,you can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better..Anybody who puts diablo music in a fucking video is an automatic nerd.

YOU DONT KNOW MARTIAL ARTS.. SHUT THE FUCK UP

hm...you get out huh?I find that hard to believe..... You probably have 1 fucking friend,and you guys go into your backyard and you show each other your weiners.Then you guys claim you aren't homosexual.

:o

You spelled "Magical" wrong in the third sentence of the fifth paragraph.

Of all the reactions, you pick the punctuation of his Flame. LOL! <3

Not a nerd huh?Ok,you can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better..Anybody who puts diablo music in a fucking video is an automatic nerd.

hm...you get out huh?I find that hard to believe..... You probably have 1 fucking friend,and you guys go into your backyard and you show each other your weiners.Then you guys claim you aren't homosexual.

:o

your sad, its obvious im winning you got no support everry1 hates you and your posts make no sense. and you think im a nerd? look at yourself picking fights with people over the internet.

also be nice to nerds, one day you'll probably end up working for one.

i dont do martial arts? i do martial arts, isnt karate a type of martial art you retard, you cant tell me what i dont do. and i have lots of friends, id even show u on my myspace account but i deleted it since myspace is gay. why would i need to show my penis to men when i have attractive women by my side anyways?

All i want to know is why Plutomic keeps calling people nerds...

in atleast 5 of his posts he is calling someone a nerd. Well tell me what exactly a nerd is?

someone who constantly goes to a website to check on a thread and call someone a nerd over the internet??? maby?

^_^

Why haven't you called me a nerd yet? :toot: *feels left out*

Calling people nerds is something we used to do in like 4th grade. Grow up plutomic. Have you ever looked up the word? N.E.R.D. stands for "Nobody Ever Really Dies" is a band Featuring the beats of The Neptunes. So let's just say for one moment that do use the word "nerd" in it's 4th grade pretense, and you being.. what.. 16 or 17 now? Not only does that scream "I had a horrible childhood" it also means it's time for you to grow the fuck up and quit being such a overzealous douchebag.

Calling people nerds is something we used to do in like 4th grade. Grow up plutomic. Have you ever looked up the word? N.E.R.D. stands for "Nobody Ever Really Dies" is a band Featuring the beats of The Neptunes. So let's just say for one moment that do use the word "nerd" in it's 4th grade pretense, and you being.. what.. 16 or 17 now? Not only does that scream "I have a horrible childhood" it also means it's time for you to grow the fuck up and quit being such a overzealous douchebag.

Lol.. you are just saying that to make yourself feel better.

You all are just a bunch of greasy face nerds.. You sit at home all fucking day staring at Ghoztcraft.net and shitty forums that has a handful of people who are on daily.

Now,tell me.If a person who just sits there,looking at a gay ass website all day isn't a nerd,then what is he? A Pro football player? No.he is a faggot nerd who goes to school saying he knows martial arts just because he watched naruto.

Overzealous douchebag... huh... When in the fuck is your thick headed wigger ass going to realise that 1. you look like a bitch dressed like that and 2. This is the internet, I dont get on the internet so i can be myself,i get on the internet for what it was made to do,to entertain myself. Anybody who gets on the internet and is nice to people is not only a nerd,but a bitch as well. Like you ghozt.

I just wanna meet you in real life...just so i can jack your ass up and make you feel stupid. I dont give a shit if you are in college,you are just a punk bitch who wears big clothes..

I'm not going to read your post, I'll just stop at the first sentence. This topic had nothing to do about me, I've not need to disrespect others to feel better about myself. That's a horrible way to start a comeback by the way.

of who can forget the 3rd grade "your just saying that to make yourself feel better" really smooth

(2:45:57 PM) You feel a disturbance in the force...

(2:45:57 PM) midget_chipmunk: hey

(2:46:00 PM) midget_chipmunk: address plox

(2:46:03 PM) XGhozt: ?

(2:46:06 PM) midget_chipmunk: address

(2:46:07 PM) midget_chipmunk: now

(2:46:17 PM) XGhozt: What?

(2:46:22 PM) midget_chipmunk: give me

(2:46:25 PM) midget_chipmunk: your address

(2:46:25 PM) midget_chipmunk: wigger

(2:46:37 PM) XGhozt: Oh, so you can come to my house and kick my ass?

(2:46:38 PM) midget_chipmunk: yes

(2:46:59 PM) XGhozt: I'll have my gun ready for trespassing.

(2:47:08 PM) midget_chipmunk: k

(2:47:11 PM) midget_chipmunk: address

(2:47:21 PM) XGhozt: No.

(2:47:26 PM) midget_chipmunk: why

(2:47:31 PM) XGhozt: I don't post my address over the internet.

(2:47:39 PM) midget_chipmunk: because you are scared

(2:47:42 PM) midget_chipmunk: thats why

(2:47:48 PM) XGhozt: Yup, you got me.

(2:47:49 PM) midget_chipmunk: you know ill fuck your wigger wannabe ass up

(2:47:56 PM) XGhozt: Oh noez *shiver*

(2:48:02 PM) midget_chipmunk: :D

(2:48:13 PM) XGhozt: Do you feel better now?

(2:48:34 PM) midget_chipmunk: no,ll feel better when i beat someone's ass from Ghoztcraft

(2:48:41 PM) XGhozt: LOL

(2:48:49 PM) XGhozt: That is so sad on so many levels..

(2:48:56 PM) midget_chipmunk: no

(2:48:58 PM) XGhozt: Yeah.

(2:49:00 PM) midget_chipmunk: what's sad is you

(2:49:10 PM) midget_chipmunk: you and your members just stare at Ghoztcraft

(2:49:12 PM) midget_chipmunk: all day

(2:49:23 PM) midget_chipmunk: ...you know how poor people live paycheck to paycheck?

(2:49:32 PM) midget_chipmunk: well your members live from post to post

(2:49:41 PM) midget_chipmunk: if someone isn't posting they feel sad and empty

(2:49:48 PM) midget_chipmunk: then they think they are alone

(2:49:49 PM) midget_chipmunk: lol

(2:49:49 PM) midget_chipmunk: gg

(2:49:50 PM) midget_chipmunk: owned

(2:49:51 PM) midget_chipmunk: bitch

(2:49:53 PM) midget_chipmunk: faggoty

(2:49:53 PM) midget_chipmunk: ass

(2:49:55 PM) midget_chipmunk: weak

(2:49:56 PM) midget_chipmunk: wigger

14:50

(2:50:16 PM) XGhozt: Sorry, I was posting and I figured I'd let you think you "got me"

(2:50:17 PM) XGhozt: *reading*

(2:50:22 PM) midget_chipmunk: i did

(2:50:47 PM) XGhozt: Actually, me staring at Gc.. I have fun and I make a few extra bucks.

(2:51:08 PM) XGhozt: I'm 18, not 25, I don't care about getting a job.

(2:51:12 PM) XGhozt: Hell, I really don't want one.

(2:51:17 PM) midget_chipmunk: well

(2:51:23 PM) midget_chipmunk: i never said anything about jobs

(2:51:29 PM) midget_chipmunk: i actually wish i had a job like yours

(2:51:51 PM) XGhozt: But you won't, because You're "too cool"

(2:52:20 PM) XGhozt: You'd rather be doing drugs, buying weapons and fighting people, and arguing over the internet.

(2:53:41 PM) XGhozt: What's important to you, should be education, friends, parties and woman.

(2:53:46 PM) XGhozt: I pity you.

(2:54:06 PM) midget_chipmunk: i never said i did drugs

(2:54:11 PM) midget_chipmunk: you dont know me

(2:54:15 PM) midget_chipmunk: stfu bitch

(2:54:28 PM) midget_chipmunk: YOU should be worried about friends

(2:54:33 PM) midget_chipmunk: i bet all you do is fucking sit on your ass

(2:54:36 PM) XGhozt: *sigh* I don't think so.

(2:54:36 PM) midget_chipmunk: ALLL fucking day

(2:54:41 PM) midget_chipmunk: talking to your E-friends

(2:54:43 PM) midget_chipmunk: yes

(2:54:46 PM) midget_chipmunk: i think so

(2:54:47 PM) midget_chipmunk: you faggot

(2:54:49 PM) XGhozt: I have plenty of friends.

(2:54:53 PM) midget_chipmunk: I PITY YOU

(2:54:57 PM) midget_chipmunk: and all Ghoztcraft members

14:55

(2:55:01 PM) midget_chipmunk: you think you are popular

(2:55:04 PM) midget_chipmunk: but you aren't

(2:55:10 PM) XGhozt: They're my online friends, I respect them and they respect me.

(2:55:20 PM) midget_chipmunk: Do you go around college saying "hey guys,i have a whole bunch of friends online"

(2:55:26 PM) midget_chipmunk: [16:55]xghozt89: They're my online friends, I respect them and they respect me.

(2:55:28 PM) midget_chipmunk: yea

(2:55:30 PM) midget_chipmunk: thats what i thought

(2:55:32 PM) midget_chipmunk: nerd

(2:55:33 PM) XGhozt: Actually, I don't go around college, but most of my "real" friends are in college

(2:55:35 PM) midget_chipmunk: GTFp

(2:55:49 PM) midget_chipmunk: buying weapons?

(2:56:06 PM) midget_chipmunk: it takes roughly 5 minutes for me to order something off of the internet

(2:56:08 PM) midget_chipmunk: that's it

(2:56:14 PM) midget_chipmunk: you make it sound like it consumes my day

(2:56:17 PM) XGhozt: Gesus.. you're still going.. I must have really hit a button..

(2:56:20 PM) midget_chipmunk: like Ghoztcraft does for you and your friends

(2:56:25 PM) midget_chipmunk: good

(2:56:48 PM) XGhozt: How is that good? You're proving my point over and over and yet you're still too ignorant to figure out when it slaps you in the face.

(2:57:05 PM) midget_chipmunk: yes..you found the beast's weakspot! Blabber bullshit that isn't true and you shall slay him

(2:57:14 PM) midget_chipmunk: i dont do drugs

(2:57:16 PM) XGhozt: When are you going to realize I thrive on your ignorance?

(2:57:23 PM) midget_chipmunk: i dont spend all my time fighting

(2:57:29 PM) XGhozt: And when will you understand that nothing you says really matters anymore.

(2:57:41 PM) XGhozt: You've degraded your voice of opinion so much that people just don't care anymore.

(2:57:54 PM) midget_chipmunk: lol

(2:57:59 PM) midget_chipmunk: it's the internet

(2:58:03 PM) midget_chipmunk: i dont give a FUCK

(2:58:17 PM) midget_chipmunk: im not a nerd

(2:58:18 PM) XGhozt: The only way to get past that would be to apologize to everyone, but your pride would just make you laugh at the thought of doing so.

(2:58:22 PM) midget_chipmunk: i have friends in real life

(2:58:24 PM) XGhozt: I never said you where a "nerd"

(2:58:29 PM) XGhozt: I never said you didn't

(2:58:32 PM) midget_chipmunk: why would i apologize

(2:58:34 PM) XGhozt: Why are you getting defencive?

(2:58:46 PM) midget_chipmunk: im not..

(2:58:54 PM) XGhozt: That's the only way you could mustur up any respect you have left.

(2:59:00 PM) midget_chipmunk: Fuck respect

(2:59:09 PM) midget_chipmunk: you faggot lame ass wigger

(2:59:11 PM) midget_chipmunk: IT'S THE INTERNET

(2:59:11 PM) XGhozt: You have no self respect now?

(2:59:13 PM) midget_chipmunk: DO YOU THINK

(2:59:24 PM) midget_chipmunk: I GIVE 2 SHITS WHAT SOME GREASY FACE NERDS THINK ABOUT ME?

(2:59:34 PM) XGhozt: it's the internet, but the words I'v said to you I know you'll be thinking about for the next few days.

(2:59:43 PM) midget_chipmunk: no

(2:59:50 PM) XGhozt: Deny all you want.

(2:59:52 PM) midget_chipmunk: if we were talking about real life,then yes i would

15:00

(3:00:09 PM) XGhozt: You will.

(3:00:23 PM) XGhozt: It's the internet, but I'm a real person, and I mean what I said.

(3:00:48 PM) XGhozt: Okay, well I have to go.

(3:00:50 PM) XGhozt: Have a nice day.

(3:00:52 PM) midget_chipmunk: lol...

lol? Why do all these crazy threads pop up when I am gone :D

I'm not a nerd like you guys,i dont live day to day wondering what the next topic on Ghoztcraft will be about. I just come on here to talk shit to nerds,and watch you guys attempt to work together to insult me,which usually ends in you thinking you are hurting my feelings,and me just laughing because everbody here uses lame ass insults that would only hurt a 1st grader..

Ahhh poor baby. Did we hurt your feelings? *pinches plutomics cheek*

*talks in consoling words*

"We still like it when you're here. It makes us happy to know that someone is of lesser intelligence then us. It makes us feel good. So please keep posting! Don't worry we still like you even though you are being mean to us. We know that you are just reaching out and trying to get attention because you really want to feel welcome, a part of the community, and liked. You don't need to act so mean anymore, you are an important part to the community and we love you!" :thumbsup:

I find it cute they you think you are smarter than me. Just because some flames alot on the internet has nothing to do with intelligence... Look at protoman , he talks shit to me all the time through AIM , But he is A smart mother fucker.

you are billy badass

Flaming people and being horrible at it does not show intelligence, neither does your constant malediction (malediction means swearing) use, nor your terrible reading comprehension and inability to type correctly. I am safe in saying that you are of lesser intelligence then the rest of GC. As a matter of fact (and I am sure anyone on this site will back me up) you have shown nothing but your lack of intelligence while you have been a part of the GC community. Even when you try to sound smart you still come off as retarded.

Sorry, but you have labeled yourself as a retard on this forum, and that label you have put upon yourself will not leave, especially when you start stupid threads like this.

yeah, half of the info you posted about me isnt like me at all

Calling people nerds is something we used to do in like 4th grade. Grow up plutomic. Have you ever looked up the word? N.E.R.D. stands for "Nobody Ever Really Dies" is a band Featuring the beats of The Neptunes. So let's just say for one moment that do use the word "nerd" in it's 4th grade pretense, and you being.. what.. 16 or 17 now? Not only does that scream "I have a horrible childhood" it also means it's time for you to grow the fuck up and quit being such a overzealous douchebag.

Lol.. you are just saying that to make yourself feel better.

You all are just a bunch of greasy face nerds.. You sit at home all fucking day staring at Ghoztcraft.net and shitty forums that has a handful of people who are on daily.

Now,tell me.If a person who just sits there,looking at a gay ass website all day isn't a nerd,then what is he? A Pro football player? No.he is a faggot nerd who goes to school saying he knows martial arts just because he watched naruto.

Overzealous douchebag... huh... When in the fuck is your thick headed wigger ass going to realise that 1. you look like a bitch dressed like that and 2. This is the internet, I dont get on the internet so i can be myself,i get on the internet for what it was made to do,to entertain myself. Anybody who gets on the internet and is nice to people is not only a nerd,but a bitch as well. Like you ghozt.

I just wanna meet you in real life...just so i can jack your ass up and make you feel stupid. I dont give a shit if you are in college,you are just a punk bitch who wears big clothes..

ever heard of the bayswater martial arts centre? thats where i do karate, i dont need to watch naruto to learn howto fight.

and my face isn't greasy at all, im 13 EVERYONE has a thew pimples in there teen years. and i dont look at Ghoztcraft.net all day, i eat, i sleep, i go out, i call my friends... is that doing nothing all day? AND WTF ARE YOU DOING?????? LOOKING AT Ghoztcraft TO CHECK YOUR FLAMES.

AND IF YOU DONT LIKE US, THEN DONT FUCK WITH US

Plutomic, why do you enjoy being laughed at by people who use technology?

I'm pretty sure that's what you're trying to say, anyways. But why?

Is it some kind of masochism? Or is it something else?

Also, why do you continue to repeat obvious falsities so many times? Are you hoping brainwash us into believing your assumptions instead of the mirrors in own bathrooms? If so, you're failing miserably.

Plutomic, why do you enjoy being laughed at by people who use technology?

I'm pretty sure that's what you're trying to say, anyways. But why?

Is it some kind of masochism? Or is it something else?

Also, why do you continue to repeat obvious falsities so many times? Are you hoping brainwash us into believing your assumptions instead of the mirrors in own bathrooms? If so, you're failing miserably.

hes just jealous that he kind make friends like us

/bumped

Pluto say something stupid again. Please?

/bumped

Pluto say something stupid again. Please?

haha the worlds about to end so im coming out of the closet now
... o snap :)

Its so much fun owning plutomic, he thinks hes such a bad ass when he has to take a personal issue with some one and spread it over the internet, yet he later gets his feelings hurt when he finds out that no one likes him for being a dumb ass and making topics such as this :D