Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Vote To Get Back Flame Post Count!

Reallow Post Count in Flame Board  

27 members have voted

1. 1. REallow Post Count in Flame Board

• Yes!
    • No!

I think I am going to go make some easy mac.

not a separate post count. Right now you get nothing for posting in flame board, except maybe ghoztpoints.

But if we get this to work, posts in the flame board will add to the post count, like a normal forum.

As Zach's bot usually says:

"Not only yes, but Hell yes!"

Easy mac is the shit, but the kraft in the blue box is the best ever.

This isn't spam...please make your post relative to the topic if you can

:toot: WE NEEDS THE POSTS

i can see why people would say no, but i see a bigger reason for yes (:

I cans see why I say yes :D

At LEAST 20% of my posts are in the Flame Board, I'd say.

Or were before we lost +post count in there >_>

I hope this doesn't happen. Ghoztcraft has enough of its weekly drama as it is. The flame board doesn't contribute to your post count because flaming has always been discouraged but it's also a very necessary section for this website. I would hate to see the flame board get any more active than it is now and possibly cause more tension and hate among everyone.

Let me ask you this; do you think people deserve to be rewarded for flaming? Even though it's just adding one to their post count, when some one has hundreds of posts in a section dedicated to hating others do you think they deserve to be rewarded?

will it really make flame board bigger?

@Speedskater; It certainly slowed it down, I don't see why not.

I actually think that we should get a post count for everything that we post. It shows a persons dedication. However I think there should be an option to view the types of posts that a person has made. For example a table that lists the forums that the posts were in:

Like this:

Zar's posts;

345 in Serious Discussion.

234 in StarCraft Forums.

100 in Flame Section.

300 in Music and Videos . . . . etc.

I don't think it will really make the flame board more active...

Psh, the flame board is what keeps people on their feet.

Without it, I probably wouldn't hardly post ever.

I hate you Ghoztie -.-

The Flame Board was and might still be my most active forum to post in -.-

hell yes its always fun to talk some shit!! XP

I have to flow towards no limit. I mean comeon! It is fun! Especially when you can flame about the lame people like plutomic.

and cripp lets not forget about cripps retarded ass =]

I hope this doesn't happen. Ghoztcraft has enough of its weekly drama as it is. The flame board doesn't contribute to your post count because flaming has always been discouraged but it's also a very necessary section for this website. I would hate to see the flame board get any more active than it is now and possibly cause more tension and hate among everyone.

Let me ask you this; do you think people deserve to be rewarded for flaming? Even though it's just adding one to their post count, when some one has hundreds of posts in a section dedicated to hating others do you think they deserve to be rewarded?

its a post big fucking wHoop!

i know ive been gone awhile but what does a post count have to do with your devotion to a site...

the only thing that shows your devotion is the fact you keep coming back to it day after day even after it goes down the toilet

and there are a 100 other sites you could go to but you stay with this one....

i dont see how flame would increase, if anything it wont increase dramaticl

Yea, people don't flame just because it gives you posts. They flame to get out steam or piss people off...or embarrass themselves.

Take Plutomic for example, he flames to piss people off, yet he doesn't care about posts. I don't see how it will hardly affect amount of posts at all except for a select few people like myself.

yeah agreed

I would like this i vote yes. The reason why cause i need more posts...

People with varying reasons band together to bring down the rule!

lol your acting like this life or death but w/e if it gets people to keep posting on the thread

life or death 0.o

It may be ;)

If the stupid rule had never been done in the first place, i would have like100-200 more posts than I do now...

Anywho, this symbolizes the will of two or more people that band together for a common goal!

Blarg 47 posts lets keep posting everybody!!!

its a post big fucking wHoop!

i know ive been gone awhile but what does a post count have to do with your devotion to a site...

the only thing that shows your devotion is the fact you keep coming back to it day after day even after it goes down the toilet

and there are a 100 other sites you could go to but you stay with this one....

If post count doesn't matter at all then you won't mind the flame board not adding to your post count.

Matt.. shut the hell up.. >.>

0.o You guys just add to the post count ;)

Why does MadMatt get a number such as 3 >_>

No fair D=

Any for anyone caring, the flame board without post count increase is basically a spam forum -.- Thus making it pointless. At least with post count it differs from Spam Board and spams will be punished and deleted instead of left to rot.