Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oh Yes... I'm Like A Infection.

Name: Daniel

Favorite Game: Starcraft

Favorite Color: Blue

Where are you from: Sacramento, California

Where did you hear about us: reaperz.. his ass still around?

Who are you ( SN ):havn't played in a long time. doubt it's still there but Fc3sZero

What are you: is this a philosophical question?

What do you represent: Myself

Gaming Screen Name: Fc3sZero

Have a GirlFriend: No I'm married

Why did you come here: Because XP went down and I had no where else to go.

Who is your Idol: Steven hawking and Felix Wankel

What can you do:

- Program? Like tv show?

- Script? Didn't like being a part of plays thank you

- Read? I'm one of the lucky ones that can read

- Spell? I'm still working on that.

About you (Description): I currently live in Oregon. I'm 25. I'm married with a 12 year old step daughter and a baby boy due in .. shit 4 weeks. I enjoy motorsports such as Drag racing, AutoX and hill climb. Like to move up to SoloII events. I also sit in front of the computer entirely to much. I enjoy games such as Starcraft, Baldur's gateII, Neverwinter nights, Freelancer and currently working on Darkstar 1. I'm willing to put down some decent arguments becuase I'll never see any of you so I don't care what you think of me. Some here already know me. That maybe a good thing or bad thing but we will see. I plan on sticking around.

:suicide2: Just cause i looked left and seen it. thought it was amusing

Welcome to GC!

And have fun with your almost newborn, they're a hassle...

Why not pitch a few bucks in and get VIP?

VIP Ghoztcraft is way better than non-VIP.

Welcome to the site. You know what else is like an infection? Aids.

Thats right. I went there.

Welcome to the site dude! :cookie?: I will share with you since your new ok?

Hey welcome to the site! Took you long enough after XP went down. :D

It's great to see you have survived the marriage life so far! How are things going? You still reading meters? I am doing part time right now in Idaho. It's extremely boring so I spend a lot of time here on GC while I am attending school at USU. Anyways catch me up on things. How was the honeymoon? And I forgot, when is the little one due? 4 weeks? Holy crap that is soon!

Edited by Zar

Welcome to GC!

And have fun with your almost newborn, they're a hassle...

Why not pitch a few bucks in and get VIP?

VIP Ghoztcraft is way better than non-VIP.

I bought my VIP status with Xp for no real reason so I don't see why I wont here.

Hey welcome to the site! Took you long enough after XP went down. :D

It's great to see you have survived the marriage life so far! How are things going? You still reading meters? I am doing part time right now in Idaho. It's extremely boring so I spend a lot of time here on GC while I am attending school at USU. Anyways catch me up on things. How was the honeymoon? And I forgot, when is the little one due? 4 weeks? Holy crap that is soon!

Whoa whats up Zar? Yeah i was just kinda hanging around thinking one day Xp might be up but it never happened and no way for me to get in contact with XP (the person) Yeah still reading meters. Hoping to move somewhere else in the company. I'm bored with my job too. But since my baby is coming I can't exactly move anywhere to do training. So I'll just bide my time til something comes up.

Marriage life is great. Right now I'm on her shit list but it's all good. Just a minor bump along the way. Sucks I gotta get rid of our car cuase the baby seat doesn't really fit so well in the back of our g35 :threaten:

Not that I have any problem with this place like others did. I made an account here awhile back. Just was hoping Xp would be back so I can get back to harassing all my friends there again. haha

Edited by Fc3sZero

Our VIP is way better than Xeno's.....

Man that sucks, that's a sweet car too.

Enjoy your minivan/sedan then xD

I didn't even care what special things I get when I'm VIP. I just wanted my name blue and to be important.

Yeah I'll miss flogging the sh*t out of this car, and no minivan for this chump. Thinking about the Lexus Is-f or a cheaper Evo9. I can't drive something that doesn't excite me.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft I hope you stay active with the forums!

Welcome to Gc =]