Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Re5/re:degeneration/sc2

Which are you looking forward to:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Resident Evil 5(Game)/Resident Evil:Degeneration(CG Movie)/StarCraft2

• Resident Evil 5
    • Resident Evil: Degeneration(CG)
    • StarCraft2

These are things I am looking forward to (not SC2 so much since the cartoony bullshit is making me turn away a bit) at the moment. I am a big RE fan so yea. Lol. Choose! :banana:

SC2 FTW!

if you were a real Resident Evil fan,you wouldn't like Resident evil 4 or 5.

Not that Resident evil 4 isn't a good game..I own it,ive played through it..Still play mercanaries occasionally.

But honestly, I think they shouldn't just called it "Leon's Story" or something.. It does not deserve the resident evil. Sure,the residents are evil..But...really.. It has no elements from the first game besides the fact that they have the same characters. "los plagas" suck my dick.. They could have at least called it the "p-Virus" or something..

Not that Resident evil 4 isn't a good game..I own it,ive played through it..Still play mercanaries occasionally.

But honestly, I think they shouldn't just called it "Leon's Story" or something.. It does not deserve the resident evil. Sure,the residents are evil..But...really.. It has no elements from the first game besides the fact that they have the same characters. "los plagas" suck my dick.. They could have at least called it the "p-Virus" or something..

thats offtopic you asshole

im looking forward to SC2. never played RE before.

Yep im lookin 4ward to sc2 as well ... i only played RE like twice so i cant choose re lol

I never really got into RE, so my choice would have to be Starcraft 2. I'm dying to know what will happen next. Hopefully it wont be a let down. If it is, I'm going to drive my car through a crowd of elderly people... in wheel chairs.

sc2

That's rather silly to say. You're saying he shouldn't like the game just because they changed the controls. Would he have liked the game if it was identical but with a totally different story (different universe than the one RE took place in and different characters)? Yes, he would have. So just because they changed the controls, view and had nothing to do with the original story he likes he has to hate it because it's changed?

I'm a rather big RE fan and I really enjoyed RE4. It was one of the worst stories but it was very fun.

To get back on topic; I'm looking forward to all three. I'm really hoping that RE: Degeneration won't suck as much as the other movies.

Fc3sZero. Lol. thats hilarious. But no if you were a real fan plutomic you would know that RE4 does pertain to the others. Read up on it retard. And RE5 isn't off subject either. Shit, it hasn't even come out yet. Seriously its people like you who go "Yea Zombie killing only! w0000". I am more into the story and what not. Like my sis' bf said Resident Evil apocalypse sucked cause it didn't have enough zombie killing. Thats just a plain loser though. lol. ANYWAYS. There are too many people saying RE4 and stuff suck even though they didn't take the time to look into its story and etc. I like Re4 cause of mercenaries which is fun to blow the hell outta everything. :D

And btw plutomic, "The Plague" got chosen over a virus. So. Yea. lol. Just to let you know.

I mean, there is a TON of backround information and stuff. Seriously dude, p-virus? You aren't a fan. You are just another jackass who has no idea on what any of the virus' derive from or what they probably do. Yea. Or the characters.

WELL I MADE MY POINT! :rtfm:

Edited by Vynx

Resident Evil 5

I already played SC2-- Warcraft 3.

Where did I ever say RE4 doesn't pertain to the previous games? Just because there are two stories taking place in the same universe with some of the same character it doesn't mean the stories are directly related. The original story was about the T-virus outbreak. The T-virus and Raccoon City is mentioned maybe 2 or 3 times throughout the entire game.

I don't know what you mean by "Read up on it". I've beaten all the main RE games (0-4 among others) several times and have read many of the books several times (even though they are very different than the games).

Edit:

And btw Poply, "The Plague" got chosen over a virus. So. Yea. lol. Just to let you know.

I mean, there is a TON of backround information and stuff. Seriously dude, p-virus? You aren't a fan.

Forget it... You're not even addressing the correct person. I never said that.

Punch me in the face plz poply. I meant plutomic. Sry. Lemme change that.

And yea hellsing. I know right?lol. SC2 will be warcraft 3 with starcraft skins lol. 3 foot wide arms of muscle and what not. Yep Wc3. Its too bad they didn't keep the the realistic side and not toony...tsk tsk

Edited by Vynx

It's alright, but please don't flame.

It's alright, but please don't flame.

Aighty. Just ... had a moment. heh.

Fc3sZero. Lol. thats hilarious. But no if you were a real fan plutomic you would know that RE4 does pertain to the others. Read up on it retard. And RE5 isn't off subject either. Shit, it hasn't even come out yet. Seriously its people like you who go "Yea Zombie killing only! w0000". I am more into the story and what not. Like my sis' bf said Resident Evil apocalypse sucked cause it didn't have enough zombie killing. Thats just a plain loser though. lol. ANYWAYS. There are too many people saying RE4 and stuff suck even though they didn't take the time to look into its story and etc. I like Re4 cause of mercenaries which is fun to blow the hell outta everything. :D

And btw plutomic, "The Plague" got chosen over a virus. So. Yea. lol. Just to let you know.

I mean, there is a TON of backround information and stuff. Seriously dude, p-virus? You aren't a fan. You are just another jackass who has no idea on what any of the virus' derive from or what they probably do. Yea. Or the characters.

WELL I MADE MY POINT! :rtfm:

I Have read into it..

The only thing it has to do with the resident evil is that "a 3rd party" is trying to obtain Los Plagues AkA: Wesker after he took over Umbrella..Which you see him in the control room when you play as Ada on the Wii version.

I play zombie games,so i can kill zombies. Not to kill a fat ass Spaniard with awful hygiene.. Did you see their tables? They were "covered in filth".

I am aware that they chose the Plague over a virus. hell,they totally went an redid the game. Originally it was going to have to do with ghosts and shit that more resembled a silent hill game.Which,would have been better,

Now,I dont see why you are talking about me saying P-Virus.. I just made it up.. I was saying,they should made it a viral outbreak and then i said the name of it could be P-Virus.

Now.. If you dont mind.. Shut the fuck up. I KNOW WHat im talking about..

You are just another jackass who doesnt think before he speaks..

ha "read up" half the time when im bored,i read shit about resident evil...

Did you know Mr.X Was a prototype of the Nemisis? They are technically both the same person..They are both clones of some soldier (forgot name) who was highly suseptable to the tyrant virus. Mr.X Was one of them. Bet you didnt know. You probably dont even know who Mr.X is..

You are just a jackass who bought resident evil 4 and said "hey..im a resident evil fan for life". shut up.Joke

Edited by plutomic

Wow, stop flaming. Can't you have a debate as opposed to an argument?

*blatantly ignores plutomic*

I'm waiting for all of them :D

Starcraft 2 is a given because it'll have so many new triggers to use + variables and scripts

Resident Evil 4 was good game play-wise and I suppose 5 and the other would be good to :D

Wow, stop flaming. Can't you have a debate as opposed to an argument?

did you not read his post? He was asking for it.. Hell.. He might as well have just said "flame me,im ignorant"

That doesn't justify flaming.

If you want to argue then use... Msger or w/e. 'Cause you are pretty stupid with what you've said.

This was supposed to be a poll, not an arguement

Edited by Vynx

If you want to argue then use... Msger or w/e. 'Cause you are pretty stupid with what you've said.

This was supposed to be a poll, not an arguement

ok... Im stupid because i know more then you?

What is your Yahoo,aim,msn ect..

Definitely SC2, I never got into those RE games