Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SC2 Video - Summarizing what we know

Hello everyone! For those who havn't been updated or dont fully understand whats going on in Starcraft 2 this link that contains a video should fill you in http://pc.ign.com/articles/869/869236p1.html

Thanks for the video update. I hope they release it during Christmas time

Starcraft 2 is probily gonna flop :o

Starcraft 2 is probily gonna flop :o

really? lets put a mattress under it so it can get back up.

Im glad they talked about the queen, i didnt fully understand that

Im glad they talked about the queen, i didnt fully understand that

ditto

i think so, Terran feel to strong though

if you looked on one of the terran previews, about 12 vikings took down a battlecruiser in 2 shots. now 12 defilers couldn't do that..

They'll probably edit it, i think Terran VS Terran would be stupid, Terran seem to have a huge verity of defence and could kill a good sized army thus wasting alot of money

why terran vs terran..? different federations like they did in the original SC? i thought the terrans were all one big UED family

I mean Battle.net Terran VS Terran

oh lol, well that would all just be up to strategy. i bet though it would all be about tanks thors bcs and vikings...

althoughs wont matter if your against a big time D whore

lmao, the thors can cover that.... i really wanna see the protosses warp gate technology.. and the mothership.

well i sopose protoss does have some great features, it would be great for constant attacks,, just keep warping your units to the enemies base

Blizzard "It will be done when it's done."

That is sooo blizzard right there. The stubborn and overbearing parent of us all.

I'm pretty stoked about the single player campaign. I like the fact you can upgrade unit between missions and how it's not a linear type gameplay.

Yeah one thing about blizzard is there campaigns are fun. But i hope they have cheats or i might not beable to beat it lol

I like the fact about upgrading units becuase it doesn't seem so empty every time you beat a mission. Build up your force, annihilate the enemy, win and move on to the next mission starting over with nothing form the last mission.

Kinda like Warcraft 3. I didn't care much for it except when you had the Hero and gathered items to upgrade it.

"It will be done when it's done."

It's not just Blizzard that has that shitty attitude.

Almost EVERYONE that says they will release something that people want is like that.

"It will be done when it's done."

It's not just Blizzard that has that shitty attitude.

Almost EVERYONE that says they will release something that people want is like that.

Now that I think about it, I think that if companies were like that it would be a good thing. I've seen some games that would have been great when they came out but becuase they were pressured with set date. They rushed it out and with a load of bugs and glitches. From what i remember, original Starcraft was a pretty solid game when it was released.

It's just a thought but not a set opinion.

Or they could provide a real ETA and give themselves enough time to complete it. Best of both worlds.