Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Cows in Starcraft II?

As some of you might know in the past there was an update about the Terran cow marines, and now there are only the screen shots. Because Blizzard has a thing for cows I believe theres going to be something that still involves the Cow Marines or a Secret Cow Level. I think it could be fun if we could read other peoples opinions about this.

You can see the Screenshots at www.starcraft2.com the numbers for them are 77, 78, and 79 if you want to look at them.

Edited by Speedskater

Considering what they've done with cows in the other games, it wouldn't surprise me, but I'm going to say I doubt it because of the space theme. It doesn't really fit.

Though, it would be awesome :3 It'd be better if they were heroes instead of buildable units.

I'd have to agree. Heroes would make more since becuase it's more of a joke then anything. If it was a buildable unit the joke would get old and seem more cheezy

If this does happen. They are gonna be a waste.. also they would be a waste of money (minerals.)

yeah buying heros would be great, kinda like wc3

If I am not wrong, they announced the cow marine on April 1st so if that doesn't tell you anything I don't know what will.

What are you getting at? April 1st is my birthday. So what are you saying? it's a joke? My birthday a joke? :fuk:

Just playing homie. I didn't realize they released it on the 1st. Now I'm sure/glad that it's not going to keep that name.

I hope they do have a cow marine. That would be godly... Cows have to be my favorite mammals next to humans. But sometimes humans suck, so a cow marine would indeed be cool.

Well wasnt the diablo 2 cow level was secret. wouldnt be a suprise to me if they do the samething for starcraft 2

Considering what they've done with cows in the other games, it wouldn't surprise me, but I'm going to say I doubt it because of the space theme. It doesn't really fit.

Though, it would be awesome :3 It'd be better if they were heroes instead of buildable units.

Heros... to much like wc3 then :P

Well wasnt the diablo 2 cow level was secret. wouldnt be a suprise to me if they do the samething for starcraft 2

They will be in the map editor, and thats about it probably.

I do believe theres going to be a cheat or maybe something else, but I dont think its going to be located only in the map editor

mmmm the tauren off warcraft. everyone should know this if they read the DIGG i posted...

Perhaps the cheat code is going to be "there is a cow level" ;o

Lol;

that would be funny

wat? did u mean starcraft have cow lvl like diablo too? nice, i wonder if diablo 3 have cow world.

I think that it was just a prank because they announced the cow marines on April 1st. But I wouldn't doubt they might have a special cow level or something along those ends.

I think that it was just a prank because they announced the cow marines on April 1st. But I wouldn't doubt they might have a special cow level or something along those ends.

They did? ^^ , but blizzard does like to add weird things to games like snowmen in random places

"There is no cow level"...WELL THERE IS NOW :)

I wouldn't put it past blizzard.

Lol. They made the cow fit though.

Tauren>Cow.

Too bad they don't have flying chickens.

...I still think they'll be in SC2 :[