Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Man accused of trying to cash check for $360,000,000,000

A man has been accused of attempting to pass a $360 billion check, which he claims was given to him by his girlfriend’s mother to start a record business, Fort Worth police said.

[Charles Ray Fuller]Charles Ray Fuller

Charles Ray Fuller, 21, of Crowley, was arrested on April 22 on an accusation of forgery, police said.

Police responded to a report of a man attempting to pass the check about 4 p.m. that day at the Chase bank in the 8600 block of South Hulen Street, Fort Worth police Lt. Paul Henderson said.

The personal check was not made out to Mr. Fuller and when the bank contacted the check owner, the woman said she did not write a check for $360 billion.

Mr. Fuller was also accused of unlawful carrying of a weapon and possession of marijuana, Lt. Henderson said. He may also face a theft charge in Crowley.

Lt. Henderson said he did not know if Mr. Fuller and his girlfriend were still together.

Source: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...n.b623795f.html

My response to this is, Who would give someome 360 billion Dollars in the first place, and where did it come from?

LoL what a Dumbfuck.

...wow thats extremely sad and stupid, he should of asked for 500,000,000,000 dollars! people never learn

I don't think one man alone even has that much to give to anyone. Maybe the rich person's total worth, but not on hand!

N00b

Even if someone was going to give that amount to someone else, they would have done it more securely and would have to sign all sorts of paperwork (i'm guessing) to transfer that amount of money. Not write a simple check to someone.

$360 billion dollar check? Who on Earth would fall for that?

Um? George Bush? Ever heard of him?

must be dr.evil from austin powers asking 4 that money

This is truely stupid and this isnt the first time someone has tried to do this sadly.

Don't underestimate him hes smarter then he sounds/looks.

Kinda border lines when that guy tired to get change for a Monopoly $1,000 bill

Don't underestimate him hes smarter then he sounds/looks.

Im George Bush is an idiot. I remember when he said he was The Decider(Dumb) :tease:

Even if someone was going to give that amount to someone else, they would have done it more securely and would have to sign all sorts of paperwork (i'm guessing) to transfer that amount of money. Not write a simple check to someone.

Hm, depends on the person giving the money. This guy pledged a few million to my university...when they went to collect his pledge, he just wrote them a plain check. Granted, the amounts in these situations are grossly different, but a few million via check is still a lot. But they can totally do it...it's only dependent on whether or not they have the amount in the checking account. The teller will just hold the check until it passes through the appropriate security checks and they know for certain it's legit, which naturally won't be the same day. You're right though, it seems like they would need to sign all sorts of junk.

Seriously though. Wtf. I know they woulda still checked with the lady for ANY substantial amount of money, but what a tard. That's not even remotely a believable amount to "start" a business. Maybe to buy one...maybe. If you had also said the guy was illiterate, I wouldn't doubt it for a moment.

Edited by blight

Charles Ray Fuller became an hero.

sadly he makes people stereotype his race...