Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Map Request

I know a lot of people think they are lame. But I have like 10 different versions of it (not 10 different version of the same one) Just curious if you guys have any other types of those maps you prefer. Right now I'd rather just play regular melee or FFA but my step daughter (12yr old) enjoys those maps and atm she sucks and playing regular maps.

(Hannah: I'm sending 6 marines, 2 firebats, 3 wraiths and 2 tanks to help you out. When I've spent so much time I got 12 carriers, 12 battle cruiser and 10 hot keys of hydras. Yeah a lot of time on my hands. I <3 DA's)

Edited by Fc3sZero

a bit old post, but i felt i should post.

I have not played a ums game in a while, but Special Forces is a good and neat map. Thing is it gets boring after a while of it being the same and same. DA's on some versions make the game less fun.

I used to play melee low money, but over time it got boring and now I am just waiting for starcraft 2. There is nothing wrong with starcraft UMS maps, but if you guys have a computer able to play wc3 i suggest playing wc3 customs they are more fun.

I don't this i got these maps left i deleted everything a while back.

Edited by Starcraft

I have a really good version with multiple lives I'll upload it sometime this week so keep an eye on the forums.