Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mario Kart For Nintendo Wii

image1gn9.jpg

This game is so great, I love it even though I don't have it yet. But I will soon. So far, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and this game are the best on the Nintendo Wii! :) It has all of the great characters and items that you would expect to see in Mario Kart. If you wanna play with the WiFi club, it's free - go join it. The site (posted below) - has all the details about Mario Kart please go visit, and get behind the wheels :). You can pick up this game for about $49.82 at your local game shop.

How exactly do you get behind the wheel? Check this out! --> (Picture)

Mario and friends once again jump into the seat of their go-kart machines for the first Wii installment of this popular franchise. New features this year are an online racing mode, new motorbike vehicle types, a special balancing system for new and veteran players, and (in its initial release) a special Mario Kart wheel packaged with the game.

~IGN.com

We love this game, it owns and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

The official new Mario Kart site is here.

Approved, thanks for the submission.

I played this at one of my friend's friend's house it was fun, I like how they added some new charecters

Thanks for fixing it up too lol secks :)

The Wii is awesome! I love the boxing!

And Mario cart is a classic!

Sign in to follow this