Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

My Warcraft 3 Map Hack for 1.22

This maphack was made when the 1.22 patch was on the beta server! It's not longer a working hack and also detected!

CLICK HERE FOR HACKS UPDATED FOR 1.22

This map hack gives you a fully revealed map and mini-map, allows you to click on any and all units and buildings, as well as hear what’s going on on the screen. I wouldn’t recommend using this hack online, and it probably is detectable (especially if you click on units you’re not supposed to be able to see).

EDIT:

Download: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/Hypn-s-MapHack-t14053.html

Edited by XGhozt

Upload it under the download sections yeah?

The fact that it's an external link will reduce how many people will use it.

If you upload it and host it from the GC servers, your user rate will greatly increase.

1.22? Is that the version of the map hack or the game because I just logged into battle.net on Warcraft to see if there was a patch and it didn't patch me.

As far as I know there's only 1.21b.

Lost Prodigy: thanks, I've submitted it to the "Warcraft III -> Hacking -> Detectable Hacks", so just gotta wait for it to get approved and will change the link in my post.

Aimcrack: if you've got a BattleNet enabled (legit?) copy of Warcraft III, connect to "beta.battle.net" ("Westfall" server - see Blizzard's Warcraft III Patch Announcements/Updates to get the patch. When you connect to any of the other BattleNet servers they'll automatically down-grade you to 1.21b again.

Edited by hypn

Thanks for the info, there's some good fix's in there that used to piss me off.

Ahhhh they patched that mh I think tried multiple times from the newever 1.22 gave me fatal error -_-

AVG free keeps bitching wildly about this file being infected with `W32/Heur.' I'm assuming it may be a false-positive. Aside from ditching AVG, how can I tell AVG to ignore this and allow it execution access anyway?

This maphack was made when the 1.22 patch was on the beta server! It's not longer a working hack and also detected!