Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Free Xbox Live?

I rem someone posted on how to get free two month free trails for xbox 360 and was wondering if anyone had any info on getting xbl trails for regular xbox?

Hmm, I believe its only 1 month now. But I'm sure there is info on how to do this on www.xboxlive.com , If you don't find it there I'll go deeper into it

It's $50 per year.

It's $50 per year.

So in England it should be £25 per year, yet we have to pay £39.99 per year (Well I play for free).

How??

50$ a year is cheap as balls, panhandle for a couple hours in your local city and bang, you got a 2 year subscription, + pizza slice&pop. Good times :)

I don't think there's a free Xbox Live place. Or any website or application that you type in your Windows Live Username and password and you get free Xbox Live. You're better off buying it. Or asking someone to buy it for you.

There's not even a free Microsoft Points Generator, I know this is a fake. Just purchase Xbox Live, until there's a way.

This is how you get free xbox-live you go to this link. Had to make it a tinyurl because it's a BIG link. Xbox-Live Adapter

You register then you buy one of these adapters cost like 10 bucks.

Once you get the adapter (should be on front of page)

You wait it takes like one day to arrive depends on where you are.

Then you follow the guide given once you receive it in the mail.

Then there you have it free xbox live for a long time

This is how you get free xbox-live you go to this link. Had to make it a tinyurl because it's a BIG link. Xbox-Live Adapter

You register then you buy one of these adapters cost like 10 bucks.

Once you get the adapter (should be on front of page)

You wait it takes like one day to arrive depends on where you are.

Then you follow the guide given once you receive it in the mail.

Then there you have it free xbox live for a long time

you bastard:( i was sitting here laughing to myself.. Thinking "this guy is blubbering out of his ass...lets look at this link".... :P