Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starting a Clan

I need a lot of help with trying to start a clan.I think I already have the basics down for starting one but I'm not positively sure.Please help me with this.

Topic moved. Please be serious on were you post new threads.

well clans are really pathetic, but advertise at some places and when you join a game or someone joins your game always greet them and do not swear and use good grammar.

If your trying to start a Clan with just random people you meet I think it wouldn't last long. Make friends, be consistent on playing. As you start to know people get them all together and talk about creating a clan. No sense in starting something like that when you don't know the people you are in a clan with.

Although thats my opinion.

I hate clans when i go into a channel "Join Clan Annoying bot" when i join a game idk how to start a clan using a channel like "clan whatever" and whats a clan for anyway?

Magical-Trever:

Just cut off the "i think clans are pathetic", because he didnt ask your opinion, he asked us to help him. The other part is really fine, but cut the first off, will ya?

I need a lot of help with trying to start a clan.I think I already have the basics down for starting one but I'm not positively sure.Please help me with this.

Do you have a name for it yet? Do you have any friends that want to join it? Have you decided which game mode you want the clan to focus on?

If not, these are a good place to start.

First of all you HAVE to start clans on WC3 to get a channel.

Contact MastricX he makes channels now that he mastered proxies and keys, all bow to his power :)