Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft: Lp Vs. Dragoonerzerg

i assume he lost by looking at the title of replay...

Gooner probably bugged him to hell so LP would leave

Be sure to watch it to atleast 1:20

Were you guys using hacks? If so, not fair; It doesn't look like it though since LP went searching.

You have to consider that it's probably been a long ass time since LP has played SC...sooo....you can't really say he got "owned." He put a decent fight considering he probably hasn't played in a while.

FFS Gooner you're so slow!

LP, you had the right idea of trying to rush with Upgraded Movement Zealots (I think?), that's what I do.

Lol @ building cannons in front of Gooner's base.

LP, you didn't have enough Gateways. ;) Bad.

Gooner, you need to learn how to optimize your building space; but then again, you planned on going Goons, so the way you built was alright.

Gooner, I could have killed you at the ten minute mark man. You're really slow, seriously. I don't plan on playing you anytime within the next month because I haven't played melee in a while.

LP, you should have focused more on building more gateways and such at your base rather than trying to cannon rush Gooner.

Good idea of building Gateways in front of his base though.

Good job with the Psi Storm, it owns hardcore.

LP, next time you're going to build cannons in front of someones base like that, build a couple of Nexus's in front of the cannons. They won't be able to get the cannons.

Wow, FFS, both of you guys don't build enough. You each have over 2.5k minerals. Tsk tsk...

Gooner, you worry way too much about building cannons around your nexus - that's a waste of minerals in the beginning of the game.

Hey, at least both of you guys were upgrading though.

Neither of you mine enough gas though.

Gooner, instead of wasting your goons on his cannons, should have built reavers to take care of the cannons.

Ok, WOOOOOOOOW 23:00 minute mark.

1) You didn't even have scarabs made when you dropped the reavers off, Gooner. That's completely idiotic, thus resulting in your reavers dying. You should have had more reavers and had all the scarabs made when you dropped them off, and when you drop those reavers off, you should have moved your goons up to attack. :/

2) LP, you built those cannons near your nexus just in time.

Gooner, once you moved your Goons up to attack his cannons, once you destroyed the first two rows of cannons, you should have gone for the Pylons.

Gooner, once you attacked his cannons, you should have dropped off some reavers and just gone through the front of his base with the reavers and have the Goons as back up. Also should have had Upgraded Movement zealots rush through the rest of the cannons and go for his Main.

All in all, neither of you guys spend enough resources.

HM, well I'm not gonna analyze it that in-depth, but yah I totally agree that the word "owned" isn't at all appropriate in this situation. I think LP did pretty well considering that he only had 2 gateways for most of the match.

It really just looked like LP either a) isn't used to playing on fastest maps or ;) hasn't played on a fastest map in awhile. On the other hand, judging from Gooner's base, it seems obvious that he plays fastest maps all the time...though personally, I didn't particularly like either set up. Both had a lot of wasted space.

And for all the money you wasted on goons that died unnecessarily, you woulda saved so much with just a handful of reavers and you coulda spent on a couple more nexus behind the base, thereby bringing even more moneys in turn...or on shuttles to then carry the reavers...reaver drops tear shit up. The mining rate accelerates greatly with even just 1 more nexus to pump probes out with. Since you had just goons, if LP had just 2-3 reavers to go with all the cannons he built, the goons woulda taken like forever and a day to get through.

Oh. And I just watched it again. Building 4 pylons before building a gateway or forge is pretty dangerous if the opponent rushes.

This is just constructive criticism, of course.

Dude, Lp's base looked horrible. What the hell was he thinking? I meant, the whole quick high templar in the beginning was cool, but his base looked like shit. I though the other guy was okay. He exibited some experience in fastest maps.

No one ever plays with me. :D

No one ever plays with me. :D

Whats your account...

They BOTH SUCK ASS...

The End.

Zar on East

Dude, Lp's base looked horrible. What the hell was he thinking? I meant, the whole quick high templar in the beginning was cool, but his base looked like shit. I though the other guy was okay. He exibited some experience in fastest maps.

This ain't the beauty pageant.