Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Admin for school w/ extra info!

man if u want marks... juss watch all ur teachers they all do da same thing... they have dat stupid floppy disk... n wen they finish they leave it in da same place juss open it n change marks n they wont even notice

man if u want marks... juss watch all ur teachers they all do da same thing... they have dat stupid floppy disk... n wen they finish they leave it in da same place juss open it n change marks n they wont even notice

wow...LOL as far as im concerned the therory has too many holes in it because teachers usually have about 10 backups to their grades, I mean It has been awhile since I was out of HS, and even then It was hard. Besides if there is a drastic change most teachers would notice.

Edited by jordanv78

great tut even tho i knew all of it =p

the shits not hard to learn

It's a great thread...LOL when I was in HS teachers mainly just had a gradebook, not all of them used the comp...we always changed them anyway...hey I got into college so oh well...LOL

lol

Yeah i know but what can you say? We did all sorts of messed up stuff

well thats what collage is all about, gettings drunk gettin laid goin to frat partys doing stupid shit ect i aint at collage yet but i herd its great i just wana take like a 2 year break from school after i graduate

yeah it def had it's great times, it was tough though all of those term papers, finals god sometimes you just wanted to crawl into a corner, then other times all you were worried about was getting messed up and who many chicks you were gonna tap

hey sup i used the grad changin in conjunction w/ rebooot in safmod to delet his hard drive(my teachers) and now like every day there is a comp guy thing to track down the time it all happend becaus i cleasred all histori from the comp. i hust wanted to thatnk u for making this post for all the kidz with awsome comp skillz and bad grade.i would also like to thank u for """helping""" hack into the skool server and making it so it says i get the next 3 days as sick days w/o caling home. big props man(intentionaly spelt wronge for legal obligations)

ok my school is a little more complicated

what if the admin is on an xp, filled with an entire room of xps?

they use the software on that to run the macintosh laptops that are given to 7th and 8th grade students.....so basicly, only 6th graders can use the student xps..?

seriously i would really appreciate it if someone could post some info on this.... i might explain more if i get a reply

no, im using a windows

at school yeah its all macintosh laptops

the real thing is there is a macintosh ibook hard drive that i need crashed.........

i have no idea how. does anybody here have an answer?

Edited by obselete_cheat

your school gives you laptops to use? What sort of school do you go to?

Wow.. This is my old thread. When I got banned someone must have deleted it. So basically, the thread creator stole my idea. What a touch of intelligence.

LOL training name who the hell cares?

i still can't believe that guy's school gives them laptops!

they are a piece of shit anyway....ibooks..plus, the admin locks everything so all you can use basically is appleworks

nobody here knows how to crash it then?

If you want to hack a computer, please ask for permission first.

lol?