Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Don't You Like About Starcraft 2?

I was wondering what do you think about starcraft 2 so far. Would you change something or keep it like the way its going. Post your opinion on how starcraft 2 is going so far

I personally don't like how how protoss have some of the same units but with different names. But I do love the Mothership and how you can teleport units. In Terran I wish there was still firebats and how Terran just seems to be a focus on improvement in Starcraft 2. For zerg Im kinda disapointed, I was just expecting more

Edited by Speedskater

Well, they're still working on everything. They started with Protoss and went to terran. More units for all three will follow eventually.

Overall, I think it's okay, though I'd like to see a demonstration of the Map editor abilities.

How do I fix the typo on my topic ^^*. Bounder I think we should also get a peek into the map editor

I dont actually like the idea that your a person and go through out a ship to do missions on the humans campaign.... But everything else seems ok so far.

I don't like what units they took out.

It would be extremely hard to tell units apart in a big battle.

i think it's goin 2 b far more complex to control all the different units. e.i terran in sc1 is so diverse having EMP, lockdown, i think it's called irrate?, nukes, scanner (which other race as a decteter tht can dectect from anywhere...none except terran). each race has it's own uniquness (is tht even a word?) and I really don't see that many players using all the different little mods in sc1...sc2 is from already my point of view, quite the handful.

(this is only basing on watchin various in-game play on the net)

p.s. does any1 know if there' a drophack protection hack? i've been gettin dropped a few times lately when i almost win and it's really beginin to annoy me. don't mind the mineral hacks/maphacks, just dropping sum1 is really gay. thanks)

I don't like the Terran's they sound too powerful.

Also the units graphics are like too big. I hope they have a zoom out option

Yeah, I'm hoping we get some camera control this time around.

I'd like to see a demonstration of the Map editor abilities.
Same.

im getting this bad feeling one of the races will be rigged

Ditto

I hate the idea of them removing medics and fire bats. I loved those little people with their stim pack and all. It provided me with the sensational feeling of accomplishment to stim them. I really enjoyed the fire spreading across the enemy's base and talking trash simultaneously. Their nexus would explode and they would curse at me. Then I would say " stfu noob " and they would get all depressed because they lost. Afterwards, they would offer a 1v1, but I tell him " no, I don't vs noobies like you ". Gosh, I love starcraft!!!

@ Proto, well from previous video I believe there will be medics but not firebats :)

@Races being rigged, well it depends in some way. maybe for terran it takes alot longer to get those units/defence

Also is anyone going to miss the old graphics? part of starcraft was the semi crappy graffics but still didn't bother them because the game was awesome. Lastly another thing for terran uhh how long will it take to get those units that can just fly around ledges and kill? If its only a short time like firebats you could just do the gayest hit and runs over and over again.

Edited by Speedskater

If they don't make it at least as balanced as the original Starcraft, it's going to fail, so that's not going to happen.

That's why it's taking so long to get released.

@Races being rigged, well it depends in some way. maybe for terran it takes alot longer to get those units/defence

Also is anyone going to miss the old graphics? part of starcraft was the semi crappy graffics but still didn't bother them because the game was awesome. Lastly another thing for terran uhh how long will it take to get those units? If its only a short time like firebats you could just do the gayest hit and runs over and over again.

hmmm, hopefuly. and yeah sc2 isn't gonna work on my computer because of the GFX...

Nothing because it hasn't come out yet . . . :D

I like the new protoss units. And the ability for some units to step up and down the terrain.

Nothing because it hasn't come out yet . . . :D

I like the new protoss units. And the ability for some units to step up and down the terrain.

Yes some of the units for protoss are awesome, like those units that can teleport (great for microing) and the mothership is pretty much just badass. plus those units with the ability to have the same affects as pylons can be helpful

Would any of you guys fu** a zergling?

i dont know if any of you guys follow the bnet forums but its sad to see a lot of good abilities come and go... such as blackhole/time lapse. I do like the idea of medavacs and overseers.

Wait they got rid of the Black Hole! omg dat sucks it looked so cool

I hope the protoss mothership is ownage like tey were saying in the reviews

i hate how they took out reavers and now we cant reaver drop it was 1 of my fav moves

I don't like how the whole thing looks like Warcraft III in Space. Just look at those attack animations and everything. The looks, the trees, EVERYTHING IS GODDAMN WARCRAFT III WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

If they'll even have levellable heroes in Melee this will be a total WC III in Space, hopefully that won't happen though. I feel devastated inside, though. I hate the WC III graphics, it's so light and full of pixies and shit.

You know, people used to say that Warcraft was just Starcraft too.

I hate how they are taking out all the micro.