Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Don't You Like About Starcraft 2?

But Blizzard has been letting people play the game at their conventions, releasing screenshots, videos, and stats about the units and the game. What more could you want aside from actually playing it? D:

...give me galaxy editor now

So far from what I've seen SC II's units are like playing rock, paper, scissors. Each unit has it's own specific counterpart that it does well and does bad against. Unlike in StarCraft where the units all have 'variation' I guess.

I read an article, interview probably, somewhere that the blizzard programmers realized this and were working to make units be viable throughout the game.

No LAN >:/

This has to be the number one things that pisses me of the fucking most. If they don't bring it back, some third party source better make a mod or something.

Yeah, what the hell? There were people who carried their computers down to someone else's house to have a Lan Party. Is social life really that outdated???

And yes, there are people who brings computer to other people house and play. I host LAN parties for my friends to come and play a variety of games. Even tho I have a VPN set it, it just doesn't beat being able to play with people who are actually in the room with you.

right now more gameplay videos involving micro