Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Range Units Attack As They Move Back

Is it possible to make it so that when you move away a dragoon or any ranged unit from lets say a zealot the the dragoon would walk away and attack the unit.

P. S. sorry if i brought up an old topic. Im kinda new.

You can do that with a tank already. Maybe trying downloading suteki auto attack walk.

The only way units can attack while walking away is by using subunits, like the goliath and tank turrets.

It ends up being a mod and not a hack. Not possible for BNet.

Thanks for letting me know people.

no,its called Micro control... Learn it. You can potentially kill 200 zealots with 1 marine.

Well could you give a bit more details... caus so far ive learned nothing of value from your post

Try downloading this (it's what ProMasser mentioned) it will help a lot with auto attack walking.

AAW

no,its called Micro control... Learn it. You can potentially kill 200 zealots with 1 marine.

No, not if they are upgraded movement zealots with level 3 armor and shields, AND the person controlling the xealots is microing.

Show me a video where this happened and I'll believe it.

No, not if they are upgraded movement zealots with level 3 armor and shields, AND the person controlling the xealots is microing.

Or even just if the person controlling the zealots is microing, and doesn't have any upgrades.

All they have to do is spread out and surround it.

I love the named xealots lol. But you can probably learn microing its quite easy i use to be a good starcraft player untill i started hacking... Ex : Say you have four dragoons vs eight zealots just keep moveing your goons back and attack etc...

4 goons can sort of kill 8 zealots, depends if their upgraded.

And yeah, download AAW, it rocks.