Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Resign

Well, i'v decided to resign my position.

My problems with GC have grown over the months, with the constant logging in, pages take for ever to load, just sheer boredom, and i have been drawn further and further away from GC.

Now i have very little intrest in it, and dont feel like devoting any more time in my area on the staff, or any other for that matter.

So i resign my position to someone more active.

This doesnt mean im leaving, im just going to be more inactive.

Please remove me from my position.

~Zander

That's too bad. I hate having to see some of our great members slowly fall into inactivity. I'll go ahead and demod you.

That's too bad. I hate having to see some of our great members slowly fall into inactivity. I'll go ahead and demod you.

I already did. But its slowly happening to a lot of the members...

< _ <

Both of our acp actions were within the same minute.

The last week or so with the sluggish load and random downtime I already explained what was going on. It's a shame you blame that on your leaving. I see it was a waste of time retiring if you're going to just ask to moderate the army system once we fix it, which we will.

And I know that's why, so don't try to hide it, xD

edit: Whoa, Okay.. I just fixed it.. >.< Sometimes you get lucky I guess.

join the club Zander. Now we're semi inactive buddes!! :)

The last week or so with the sluggish load and random downtime I already explained what was going on. It's a shame you blame that on your leaving. I see it was a waste of time retiring if you're going to just ask to moderate the army system once we fix it, which we will.

And I know that's why, so don't try to hide it, xD

edit: Whoa, Okay.. I just fixed it.. >.< Sometimes you get lucky I guess.

its not the recent downtime or the AS...

im leaving mostly due to loss of interest.

and its not just this past week thats "sluggish" its been doing it for a month or two.

i dont belive its me considering i have high-speed interent and an extremely good computer.

Plus, no one even played the AS, i advertised and promoted, triend new things, put Hours of my time into it, and no body plays, maby 3 out of the 10 people that sign up for it actually give it a shot.

And as i said before, Im Not Leaving, i just dont feel like moderating anymore.

~Zander

</3

Sorry to hear you not being more active :)

There must be something going wrong here at GC because I think that's 3 people so far who are "gone"

and you lost 2 or 3 staff, I forget.

All this in the coarse of one week..seriously...

I hear ya Zander. Thanks for the effort that you put in the AS.

Sorry to hear you not being more active :D

There must be something going wrong here at GC because I think that's 3 people so far who are "gone"

Slowly but surely Ghoztcraft is becoming more and more inactive. I'm just on this site cause I'm really bored and lack activity. What more could you do when your grounded from going outside and limited to the family computer? Yep, got my personal computer revoked from my room. Life sucks when you get your shit confiscated.

join the club Zander. Now we're semi inactive buddes!! :D

im semi active aswel

Sorry to hear you not being more active :D

Slowly but surely Ghoztcraft is becoming more and more inactive. I'm just on this site cause I'm really bored and lack activity. What more could you do when your grounded from going outside and limited to the family computer? Yep, got my personal computer revoked from my room. Life sucks when you get your shit confiscated.

what did you do?

You guys have been saying this site is getting "more and more inactive" for about 6 months now. And yet each month we get more hits/vip members/posts/threads/downloads than the month before.

...stop, it's annoying.

---

Virtual Pancake is now the new AS Admin.

even though for my short time here at GC , you will be missed.

AFT

AFT

what?

I believe he means "QFT"

i have noticed a reduction of people posting i think it may just be me though... also i have seen alot of staff seem to quit... also may just be me...

Ghoztcraft is severly outdated and has ALOT of scripting issues but XGhozt has decided to not upgrade it anymore.

You guys have been saying this site is getting "more and more inactive" for about 6 months now. And yet each month we get more hits/vip members/posts/threads/downloads than the month before.

...stop, it's annoying.

---

Virtual Pancake is now the new AS Admin.

i think they mean the "founding fathers" or the members that have been here for a very very long time are starting to go inactive on Ghoztcraft. The ones that helped and maintain this site

I think I am more inactive :D. Iv had lots of shit going on in real life. Just recently I had my annual "end of year so lets burn all our school shit" party. Next week I am having an official 2 day LAN party. And I also have finals ahead of me. And my job seems to send me in for more days. I try to glance on, but I don't really post much at all anymore.

Ghoztcraft's core group of members is 13-17 year olds, and we're growing up and pretty much getting bored of GC.

I have yet to see something interesting on GC in a while.

Pretty much all the older members are gone.

GC is slowly becoming a more and more closed community.

And Ghozt, more and more people may be joining and posting, but a large portion of GC posts are somewhere along the lines of spam/begging/help needed/flaming/drama

Ghoztcraft's core group of members is 13-17 year olds, and we're growing up and pretty much getting bored of GC.

I have yet to see something interesting on GC in a while.

Pretty much all the older members are gone.

GC is slowly becoming a more and more closed community.

And Ghozt, more and more people may be joining and posting, but a large portion of GC posts are somewhere along the lines of spam/begging/help needed/flaming/drama

It's mainly the setup that contributes to the boredom. I really can't spare any ideas in how to make this site better. Mainly because it would interfere with my vision of creating my own site. I would hate to see someone else apply my ideas or notions to their site. I'm not trying to be self fish, but original.

I still don't mind coming to this site and interacting with the community though.

Edited by Protoman

I joined this site because of hacks, and well I havn't played starcaft for along time so yeah... I'm going to resign too, someone else could do a better job than me and be more active. Thought a mod postion would be cool or special, but I feel the same and didn't really take interest in it.