Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

At The Hospital

So my son will be born in a couple of hours. Stressing a little bit. hard seeing your wife in pain and hooked up to IV's. Things are a little calm now so I ran to lobby for some free air. I'll be a dad soon. Wish me luck :thumbsup:

ZOMG! Goodluck dude! Did she let you bring a camera? :)

Congratulations!

LOL A CAMERA????

Dude... how old are you?

LOL A CAMERA????

Dude... how old are you?

Old enough to know there are some memories (like the first time the mom looks at the baby) that you'll want to keep forever. I don't see how that's funny. :ermm: And you know how old I am, stop asking stupid questions.

Congratz dude!

LOL A CAMERA????

Dude... how old are you?

Old enough to know there are some memories (like the first time the mom looks at the baby) that you'll want to keep forever. I don't see how that's funny. :ermm: And you know how old I am, stop asking stupid questions.

I think ProSlasher probably thought you were mentioning the camera to record the Entire event...if you know what I mean.

Uh.. no.. but some people do.

Yes... that is what I meant. And I was asking Fs3czero how old he was...

I know peopel want memories too... Im not an idiot. I was thinking though like recording the entire thing... like they do on the animal planet or w/e.

I can't believe you used the term animal planet as a reference, HAHAHA

Edit: He's 25.

haha nice but are you gonna change it zero?

congrats!! we got a dad on gc =P

How'd it go bro?

Father on GC! Congratz again!

Wahoo! So details man! How did it go? Was there any complications? How long was she in labor? Did you faint? Any pictures to share? How big is the baby? What time was he born, etc!!!!!

I very excited for you! Hey that also mean time off at work! :fans:

Yeah I'm 25 like the man said. I have a Sony handycam in the the room along with a fairly expensive digital camera that my wife's sister left for us. I didn't record the entire event. Believe me, seeing it firsthand is the only way to experience it. No matter how many videos or stories you heard could ever come close to the intense atmosphere in room. From witnessing your wife in the most pain she probably will ever experience to the explosion of fluid (including the tears), This was one of the most profound moments in my life.

She said she was in labor for a month (I think she was joking) but from the moment she felt the urge to push, it only lasted 10 minutes. The nurses said this was the most pleasant birth they have to do since how quick and the lack of my wife screaming. She is a trooper for sure. When it was all done I was thinking to myself "wtf? is that it?" but I didn't say anything. the women outnumbered me 9:1

Since she is GB strep positive, we will be in there until tomorrow (tuesday) afternoon. My son "Orion" was born at 4:04pm Sunday. He was 7 pounds 1 ounce and 22 inches. He has daddy's huge hands and feet. He will be tall and perhaps grow past my 6'5" height. He already smirks and his eyes already analyze everything he can see (only about 3 feet in front of him) I'll post up some pictures but it might not be for a few days at least.

Yes I help change the diapers. For everything my wife went through for the past 9 months, it's the least I can do.

..and Pacificorp is so awesome i get 4 weeks off paid plus I can take up to 12 weeks off If I need too.

Edited by XGhozt

Well congrats man!

Nice dude, Waiting for Pics:P

Uh, I am now waiting for my Kids:P

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of Orion!

Congrats! Lets see some pics or it didn't happen :D

Congrats! Lets see some pics or it didn't happen ^_^

LOL pics soon please!

Well here is the Offical Hospital website for my kid. Only one picture but I'll post my own personal pictures here soon.

http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/mmc1/...?babyID=h1-7287

The picture of him here is rather weird becuase he doesn't normally look like that. only a day old and already has personality

Edited by Fc3sZero

Lol! Nice dude. I can't believe you actually spawned.

:)

you should teach him to come to GC when he gets older lol.

But, Congrats!

Spawned haha.

my baby boy is a trained Ninja :)

I have a lot of things i want to teach him. Want to show him astronomy, racing, Starcraft and Pimpin' the ladies