Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Uhh... ... ... Yea...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

4 pieces...

Really?

If Sally sells sea shes by the sea shore, how many shells will she sell by the end of the day? Also, what the fuck is sally doing selling sea shells? Who said that they were hers to begin with? What a bitch! I mean seriously. She doesn't fucking own every shell does she? I thought shells were property of clams and oysters... But do you think they ever see any of Sally's profit? I bet you they don't. I bet you Sally is an egotistical bitch who probably kills those guys to make her own profit.

God. Sally is such a bitch.

Wtf. So are your complaints as to how small your dick is...

LOL Just kidding.

Yea... There is no point to this thread... Hence, why I made a spam topic. I just felt like spamming.

Wtf. So are your complaints as to how small your dick is...

i was just about to say, what an idiot. but then i saw the LOL Just kidding.

My balls itch.

Back on topic! :biggrin:

This is difficult to question answer. The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

As much as he could.

Back on topic! :biggrin:

This is difficult to question answer. The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

I don't see any links to your sources!!!

sinΘ+9ln(cscΘ) Stères

Where as Θ = π /6 on the unit circle

In case your brain died the answer is 1.79456932603301

sinΘ+9ln(cscΘ) Stères

Or you just put a bunch of bullshit together to make it seem right. In that case I could believe your answer ;[

sinΘ+9ln(cscΘ) Stères

Or you just put a bunch of bullshit together to make it seem right. In that case I could believe your answer ;[

Work it out. My answer is right, If I had my digi cam I'd post the work I did in my notebook....

That's simple trig. You should see the problems they gave us for my multi variable calculus class 2 semesters ago.

Hu Farted?!