Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft's Army System

I think he slowed it down to compensate for the lack of bank stuffz.

Except that, not having a bank means he should speed it up, since there's no other way to gain money...right? I mean, if I slowly gain money from units, and other people also gain money slowly from units...then doesn't that mean that, at best, I can go a mediocre speed as a result of combining the two slow sources of income? Not to mention that said speed will be further limited by attack turns.

"Crystal Blade 135,000 127,500 GhoztPoints"... Anyone wanna guess how many months it'll be before anyone gets this? I bet it's a lot.

And I think the texas hold'em idea would be awesome as shit.

Edited by blight

I think he slowed it down to compensate for the lack of bank stuffz.

Except that, not having a bank means he should speed it up, since there's no other way to gain money...right? I mean, if I slowly gain money from units, and other people also gain money slowly from units...then doesn't that mean that, at best, I can go a mediocre speed as a result of combining the two slow sources of income? Not to mention that said speed will be further limited by attack turns.

"Crystal Blade 135,000 127,500 GhoztPoints"... Anyone wanna guess how many months it'll be before anyone gets this? I bet it's a lot.

And I think the texas hold'em idea would be awesome as shit.

Like I said, I am still working on it. Besides I have an idea up my sleeve so please be patient.

~ Virtual Pancake

It was a lot more funnier when I had a few thousand billion GP in the bank, I was the omnipotent god of AS. :)

I wont hack. Ill just use math to count cards in BlackJack

Most blackjack computer games make it so you can't count the cards, I have even tried it to make sure

I looked for the race changer so I could select nothing and clear my army from the AS but I can't find it. Can we not quit now? Cuz if that's the case my AS account's just gonna build up and be free money apparently since I already transferred everything I had away.

The as this time around is boring. Where am I supposed to get ghoztpoints? I most certainly don't have time to spam this web site with 100 posts a day to get 900 ghoztpoints that is just ridiculous.

If income and attack turn buildup was faster, points would circulate way better. Not to mention, the advantage would lean towards those who're more active, as opposed to those who started their armies sooner. Increased activity is a desired result, right?

Indeed. I truly believe the AS at this moment is messed up, though, lol.

Yeah like whats the point of the army system

Yeah like whats the point of the army system

Well I don't know if they're still doing it, but in the past, there were a few different prizes for winning...particularly for winning multiple rounds.