Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere 1.15.2

How do you use the nuke anywhere 1.15.2 cuz when u just click to nuke it don't work.

P.S. I'm super noob

How did you get the nuke anywhere hack... It is VIP only.

Oh, I don't think that is the same Nuke Anywhere hack as we have. Is there a readme with it?

If you want support from one of our private hacks; people might be more supportive if you got it the same way everyone else does, by donating to the site that brought it to you and using the support topic to ask the creator.

XGhozt, I think it is another Nuke anywhere hack. Not sure if it is the same as ours.

I really doubt that, this isn't the first time d3jsp has somehow managed to have a hack that does the same thing as ours within the week it's released.

lol that site has some of my stuff on it. o-O

and lol @ Edit.

You should message the admin on the site telling them that your stuff is on there and you want it removed.

Meh I don't really care. So long as no one is saying they made it or anything.

Of course it would. But I think the one he got was Jiggie.dll or something. Not Sure.

Thing is it doesn't really matter anymore Oblivion and Apoc already released anti-nuke anywhere.