Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Siggy

maddmattssig.jpg

What ya think pretty cute isnt it =P i luv it

check out more at Only the Best Place Ever

Edit* thxs to magicbitch

I like it, but I think it's a little too tall and needs more of a background. Otherwise it's a very nice render with a background to match.

yeah its a lil taller then my other one but i like the render so im using it =P

looks good, i dont think it matches your name though.

Background is a little plain, but I like the look of it :)

Definitely needs a little more "action" on the left side. Why not just throw is a few leaves with that leaf brush in PS. I'm pretty sure that by default it is a pretty clear brush, but turn the opacity down if need be.

Definitely needs a little more "action" on the left side. Why not just throw is a few leaves with that leaf brush in PS. I'm pretty sure that by default it is a pretty clear brush, but turn the opacity down if need be.

Cuz i do not use brushes at all thats why lol

Cuz i do not use brushes at all thats why lol

Just a suggestion xP

You could always create your own little effect or something, I just think the left side is too plain. x_x

its ment to be :)