Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Clan Swer

I have known the owner of this clan for quite some time. About a few months ago, I was flooded by a cheesy 30 bot spam that he controlled. But before I get to that, lets go back in time. Back when my clan was one of the most active Laser Tag clans on US East, this kid who calls himself "Jag" wanted to join my clan. My clan was an anti hack clan at the point and he obviously hacked. He was kicked out of the clan and exiled from my channel. Later on he said he did not hack anymore and we versed eachother. Yet he still did hack. At that point I just decided to deal with it. Him and his "imaginary girlfriend that I give a .0001% chance she actually exsists" created a clan that I am currently destroying with 557 bots. We eventually lost touch until one day they flooded me. That was the LAST straw. I will no longer take shit from the scum of US East. I decided I will take them down, the Ghoztcraft way...

Known Channel: Clan SWER

You are welcome to join this spam-fest with me. I would really appreciate it too.

A note for Suteki: Thanks for removing the backdoor on Genocide 1.4b as it is alot of use for my revenge. :D

jaggetsowned.bmp

Sorry Im not going to help you in anything with clans or revenge heres my reason why

1. Sorry but I don"t care

2. Its easy to just remake a clan so even if you "destroy" a clan it can come back easy as the first time

3.Warring clans are pointless in my opinion

Edited by Speedskater

All you do with that thing is fsck up keys I'd use later. No.

Also you seem to have alot of problems more consisting with you then anyone of us, I suggest you work on it by yourself

Upload a picture of the spammage, it must be awesome...

I'm not gonna join you in it though, I have no grudge to uphold :D

LOL Clan wars are funny.

Clan wars a funny, especially when they can't beat me back. And I never asked for someones help. I simply said you could join in the fun if you wish. And the CD Keys that this bot uses are encrypted. So Zhuinden, you have no use for the keys.

Clan wars a funny, especially when they can't beat me back. And I never asked for someones help. I simply said you could join in the fun if you wish. And the CD Keys that this bot uses are encrypted. So Zhuinden, you have no use for the keys.

Genocide 1.5 is coming out soon with a new set of cdkeys (500) since the old ver got its cdkeys cracked then banned.

a few months ago, I was flooded
lets go back in time
Anyone else stop reading here?

Genocide sucks because of the backdoor.

Genocide sucks because of the backdoor.

And all the backdoor does is give the bot operator cdkeys and proxies over bnet. Genocide is going to come with cdkeys, so the bot owner would really just be getting the proxies. The bot owner has every good proxy range on the internet + knows how to get mixed proxies. So the backdoor shouldn't concern you and has been documented so it isn't really a backdoor since backdoors by definition are undocumented. You don't know if another bots are backdoored.

its a game people gawd

i agree with her ^

YEah wats the point of killing clans.

P. S. Anyway it sounds like fun killing clans maybe ill try

its a game people gawd

Try saying that to someone truly obsessed with starcraft/football/whatever 's face and see what happens :/

yo virtual can u send me geno 1.4? i know it sounds ackwierd (sp?) but i cant find it ne where. pm me aim or something and we could do it there. thnks

OMG I wish I were a VIP, O the possibilities....

I am probably the only one with the actuall 1.4. Anyways, this topic still exsists?

Yes because people still want to here how the 1e3t Pancake got 1.4. O' GRAT PANCAKE, REVEAL YOUR SECRETS! Lol.

I saw a Genocide 1.6e but I couldn't get it because it was deleted. -.-