Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Low Latency

It doesn't do anything. Youa re imagining the advantage, trust me. I have tested this.

Ill use it none the less, even if the actual advantage is extremly minimal, ill take every one I can get.

Youv tested this Loyal? You say it doesent work at all? You should find a friend with poor internet, or play someone with poor DSl or dialup(God love starcrafts ability to play on crappy, small piped computers) and compare with, and without the hack, I think ill experiment with it tommorow, ill bring you back my results.

I have no idea why but my respond time was lower when I was using this and it kinda messed me up in Keyboard Defense with that.

It doesn't do anything. Youa re imagining the advantage, trust me. I have tested this.

It may not do anything for you, but it does do something, I assure you. If you've played a game for a couple years (and I'm not talking about Starcraft in general, I mean a specific UMS game where timing and positioning is everything. And then you switch to this all of a sudden. The result is minimal but enough to make a difference to someone that is trained to know the exact timing of certain things.

And as for you saying you can't change the connection speed. I've played with a friend for years while on the phone at the same time with him and I can hear the death of his units about 1 second faster than I see it happen on my screen. Connection speeds can vary, and this helps to correct what you may be lacking.

It most definitly does work, iv played multiple times with a stable connection both on and off.

Excellent for Terran Micro. Ty again :P