Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Have 2 Quesitons For Ghozt

uhm first every time i go somewhere it ask me to put in my acc name and password again and then again and again what is the problem?

Now VIP:

I am willing to do anything but pay for vip will there be a contest soon?

Are there better hacks for vips then just regular accounts?

I have been on this website for a while but unactive because of account problem i think i should deserve something for being on this website for a long time actulay i think we all should who has been on this website long...?

Also is it possible for someone to get vip access for being on this website for long? if so how many years? because i have been here since cripp has but my acc problem?

Some other questions.

I am looking for a free website hosting that i can use if you kno one please tell i wanna start a small little site?

I have been also recruiting people onto this site anyone kno?

How can i make a hack can anyone tell me?

Anyone can make me a hack for myself?

I am asking this stuff for a reason only for ghozt to know and you rest to find out!

Also these questions are being asked and if i don't get an answer they gunna get bad reviews... and i know many people i am big on the comp.

why i keep double posting? i am getting very agrivated

You're big on the comp? What does that mean?

To make a hack you should learn some C++

One of the examples of better versions of hacks than the public is my Spoofer for instance. The public version of it has many features, but it does not have the Pause hack, and built in spammer that the Private version includes.

Besides better versions of hacks, there are many totally different hacks, such as the infamous nuke hack, rally hack, and drop hacks. Some hacks are released in private soley for beta testing purposes. Some are just released for friends, but I can definitely tell you that the VIP Section is nice compared to the public section.

And if your looking for some free webhosting try http://www.Purgehosting.com. It's the same company that hosts this website, and is also RUN by the same person that runs this site. ^^ It has free webhosting packages along with other packages that require monthly payments. But they all have flexible payment options taht let you pay for them for as long as you want.

And the reason you keep double posting is because your clicking twice or more on the post or create new topics button. Just bear with your slightly laggy connection. >_>

i am big on the comp.

WTF !!? R u fat sitting on the comp?? rofl

Fatty got questions for a ghozt

In retrospect, I am willing to do anything for a Ford GT except pay for it. Anyone want to help me out?

Lol.

I think you should use ASM. It is better to hack with.

Much better hacks, and not only hacks much better everything :D

LoL people have been so funny with their English on here today. xD

Download and learn to use Masm32 to create hacks Masm32 Website

what about log in problem? and when will there be new vip contest for new people or unactive people like me

also purgehosting says i have to pay...

can you be more specific about the hack maker like what links to download

if i don't get an answer they gunna get bad reviews... and i know many people i am big on the comp.

Are you threatening a Hacking community?

Not the wisest of choices....

If VIP was free than it wouldn't be Important.....

No hacker is going to make you a private hack unless you pay them.

Chances are if you can't find a hack maker, you're defiantly not gonna know how to even start it up.... Don't bother trying.

I am willing to do anything but pay for vip

... Anything?

I won my in a contest because I didn't want to pay since I was only like 12 years old and thought $15 was alot. If your desperate on money and think $15 is to much, try saving up launch money. Oh and becarefull what you say, eventually your going to grow up a realize some of the idiotic comments you've made on the internet and how arrogant you were thinking you were popular on the internet. I don't mean to offend you, and to let you know I can look back on plenty of comments I now realize were very stupid (mabye even this one). Also contest are held by members not the owner of the website, the money is needed to improve the site.

ok heres the answer to a few things your constant log in may be caused from cookies or cache make sure that your browser doesn't just delete your cookies and cache. Now the question about vip, to put it simply theres SOME things you can do for XGhozt to get vip for free such as posting alot and i mean A LOT i think the vip for posting is like 3000 something now there are also other ways for example if im not mistaken some one els wanted vip without paying and the person simply baked a cake that said XGhozt owns me (of course ghozt agreed to the Vip thing) so basically if you want vip without paying you either better start posting or talk to ghozt about doing something.

also to any one about the purge hosting thing there is free hosting but it seems that all the slots are full so if i were you and i wanted forms i would do invisionfree.com freewebs.com depending on what kind of site you want...

Now as for every one els stop flaming this guy just because he has a few questions. if this were withen my area of moderation every one who flamed would be warned if not suspended.

1135882029-1.gif

Do not just post images. This is not the spam board!!

This is NOT spam?

Yeah I think lots of people's English is screwy today >_>

I'm willing to do anything for a late 60's early 70's muscle car except pay for one.

Muscle cars > Tuners and Exotics.

For this guy, I think the best advice was from Cancerpuff. Threats are meaningless on the internet unless your apart of a hacking community. It's simple enough to ask honest questions without being negative like that.

Oh and it's "Inactive"

I can agree with you on exotics. They're over priced garbage. But I see muscle cars having a hard time keeping up with anything involving corners. So... I'd choose some tuner cars over muscle cars any day. and I'm not talking about riced out civics. Teh is ghey. :)

Well, im going to hold another VIP contest in december if you wana wait :)

uhm first every time i go somewhere it ask me to put in my acc name and password again and then again and again what is the problem?

Now VIP:

I am willing to do anything but pay for vip will there be a contest soon?

I have been on this website for a while but unactive because of account problem i think i should deserve something for being on this website for a long time actulay i think we all should who has been on this website long...?

Also is it possible for someone to get vip access for being on this website for long? if so how many years? because i have been here since cripp has but my acc problem?

Hi, welcome to the site.

There will be several more contests coming up soon. Lot's of planing still going on in the Staff forums. But keep in mind if you don't have paypal or whatever, you can mail it to the Ghoztcraft P.O. Box as well. And no, you can't get free VIP just for being a member here for a long time, we have older members before you so that wouldn't work.

Also these questions are being asked and if i don't get an answer they gunna get bad reviews... and i know many people i am big on the comp.

Just for that, you're not getting an answer to the rest of your questions. Next time I'll just ban you for being annoying. And I'm willing to bet I know more people than you, so don't try.

For this guy, I think the best advice was from Cancerpuff. Threats are meaningless on the internet unless your apart of a hacking community. It's simple enough to ask honest questions without being negative like that.

Oh and it's "Inactive"

I can agree with you on exotics. They're over priced garbage. But I see muscle cars having a hard time keeping up with anything involving corners. So... I'd choose some tuner cars over muscle cars any day. and I'm not talking about riced out civics. Teh is ghey. :)

Lies... My friend has a 67 Impala SS with a 427 big block. The thing can easily smoke a Nissan Skyline and it has the best handling.

Bah the skyline is a overrated overweight turd!

Best handling? What other types of cars have you/he driven to compare? Bet mine or a few of my friends cars would give him a run for his money :thumbsup:

Edited by Fc3sZero

What the hell? Did you see any signs that said "Lets discuss tuner cars/exotic cars in this thread?"

:D

Although, you know a 08 Viper GTS will pwn all of your asses. :)

Guy's do not go off topic. If you do again you will be warned.

Slasher you dont help either by joining in the convo.

Guy's do not go off topic. If you do again you will be warned.

Slasher you dont help either by joining in the convo.

Yes master. I'm sorry. Won't do it again. <_<

sorry about that ghozt and the reason i cant pay is because i am only 11..... all i wanna know is if i can get hacks and how i can make em....

sorry ghozt. now my only questons are can i get some good hacks from anyone and howdo i make em?