Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Have 2 Quesitons For Ghozt

sorry about that ghozt and the reason i cant pay is because i am only 11..... all i wanna know is if i can get hacks and how i can make em....

sorry ghozt. now my only questons are can i get some good hacks from anyone and howdo i make em?

Thanks,

Well, that's something more or less you just have to get started on your own. There isn't a tutorial that just says what to do. But there are plenty of source codes available around here and if you posted in the right forum asking for help rather than just "how do i make hax" you'll get helped. Be specific, ask for examples and learn on your own.

That's all there really is to it, other than that it just takes time and brain power.

Goodluck

VIP isn't that much... just save up a little allowance.

Check the Downloads section for hacks

Help will come more easily if you are VIP, as well as a bit older.....

I don't know of many people who will help a young kid to learn to hack..

Also nice LT Sig.

I am asking this stuff for a reason only for ghozt to know and you rest to find out!
Uh?

Also these questions are being asked and if i don't get an answer they gunna get bad reviews... and i know many people i am big on the comp.
?????

why i keep double posting? i am getting very agrivated
Then stop..? Noone forced you to.

One of the examples of better versions of hacks than the public is my Spoofer for instance. The public version of it has many features, but it does not have the Pause hack, and built in spammer that the Private version includes.
Bad example. Pause hack has been public for many years now, and has never had any problem with any versions. And anyone can make a spammer in autoit in a few minutes.

try http://www.Purgehosting.com. It's the same company that hosts this website, and is also RUN by the same person that runs this site
Uh.. why would anyone want their site hosted on it then?

*Agree with rest of your post*

and when will there be new vip contest for new people or unactive people like me
Who cares about inactive people? Try becoming more active.

1135882029-1.gif
QFT

Anyways.. why isn't this in the spam forum? Seems like the OP and the entire topic are just a bunch of spam =/

try http://www.Purgehosting.com. It's the same company that hosts this website, and is also RUN by the same person that runs this site
Uh.. why would anyone want their site hosted on it then?

*Agree with rest of your post*

What the Fuck?

That better have been a joke.