Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ultimate Hack Protection

Ultimate Hack Protection: Level-up Mobile Account Lock Service

I’ve personally experienced the horrible feeling you get when you log-in your account and you find all of your equipment and characters gone. Hacking is still one of the most pressing issues in the online gaming industry. It really sucks when everything you’ve worked so hard for suddenly disappears just like that. To give Level-up Games more security, we’ve come up with the Level-up Mobile Account Lock Service! As the name suggests, you can literally “ban” yourself using your mobile phone so no one can access your characters until you decide to unlock it again.

Find out how to avail of this service after the jump! I strongly suggest that you do this since a lot of people are really prone to hacking.

Directly taken from the Level-up Mobile Website:

1.) This service can only be used by SMART Subscribers

2.) To start, text Levelup and send to 299 to download the Level-up Menu which you’ll be able to access in the SMART services section of your mobile phone.

3.) You need to LINK your Mobile Number to your My Level-up Account. Type MYLU LINK send to 299. You will then receive a confirmation message that the operation was successful.

4.) Go to ACCOUNT section in the Level-up Menu.

Lock or Unlock Game Accounts:

Enjoy the freedom of being able to lock and unlock your game accounts to prevent unauthorized logins.

Lock your game account to prevent unwanted access:

- Click “lock” from the account menu.

- A game list will appear.

- Choose your game that you wish to lock.

- You will need to enter your username and password.

- Your game’s account will then be locked.

Unlock your game account to allow access:

- Click “unlock” from the account menu.

- Choose your game that you wish to unlock.

- Your game’s account will then be unlocked.

Change Password:

- Allows you to change password using your mobile phone.

- Under the account menu click on “Change Password”.

- Type your username and click “send”.

- Type old password and click on “send”.

- Type your new password and click “send”.

- You have now successfully changed your password.

I strongly suggest you guys also watch the Level-up Mobile Service Promotional Video. Just click the link to go to my previous post with the embedded video. Protect your game accounts! Use the lock/unlock feature as soon as you get your SMART Sim Card.

------------------------------

Just saw this sounds fricken awsome. I've never had my account hacked before, but this would be great.

I saw it here http://mobile.levelupgames.ph/index.php

I think I might do this for my WoW account. Is it free?

the people who run this can unlock it and hack it

I dont think so. I think it just for your own account not others . . . Not quite sure though

Ultimate Hack Protection: Level-up Mobile Account Lock Service

I've personally experienced the horrible feeling you get when you log-in your account and you find all of your equipment and characters gone. Hacking is still one of the most pressing issues in the online gaming industry. It really sucks when everything you've worked so hard for suddenly disappears just like that. To give Level-up Games more security, we've come up with the Level-up Mobile Account Lock Service! As the name suggests, you can literally “ban” yourself using your mobile phone so no one can access your characters until you decide to unlock it again.

Find out how to avail of this service after the jump! I strongly suggest that you do this since a lot of people are really prone to hacking.

Directly taken from the Level-up Mobile Website:

1.) This service can only be used by SMART Subscribers

2.) To start, text Levelup and send to 299 to download the Level-up Menu which you'll be able to access in the SMART services section of your mobile phone.

3.) You need to LINK your Mobile Number to your My Level-up Account. Type MYLU LINK send to 299. You will then receive a confirmation message that the operation was successful.

4.) Go to ACCOUNT section in the Level-up Menu.

Lock or Unlock Game Accounts:

Enjoy the freedom of being able to lock and unlock your game accounts to prevent unauthorized logins.

Lock your game account to prevent unwanted access:

- Click “lock” from the account menu.

- Choose your game that you wish to lock.

- Your game's account will then be locked.

Unlock your game account to allow access:

- Click “unlock” from the account menu.

- Choose your game that you wish to unlock.

- Your game's account will then be unlocked.

Change Password:

- Allows you to change password using your mobile phone.

- Under the account menu click on “Change Password”.

- Type your username and click “send”.

- Type old password and click on “send”.

- Type your new password and click “send”.

- You have now successfully changed your password.

I strongly suggest you guys also watch the Level-up Mobile Service Promotional Video. Just click the link to go to my previous post with the embedded video. Protect your game accounts! Use the lock/unlock feature as soon as you get your SMART Sim Card.

------------------------------

Just saw this sounds fricken awsome. I've never had my account hacked before, but this would be great.

I saw it here http://mobile.levelupgames.ph/index.php

By "hack" do you just mean tricking a retard into giving you their password/running a keylogger, or do you actually mean hack? If so, this will just get hacked to, lol. Assuming it even needs to be. All someone has to do is log in right after you log out, unless you can lock it while in game or something.

The whole idea is completely flawed though. What's needed is CIDR-based IP whitelisting per account.

Waste of time. Was expecting something interesting or at least funny. :